Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Banned

this is an excellent thread

#6 not bad
Old 10-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

The only thing i learned from this thread is the trash boots i looted from klandi were a loot hit. What the fuck.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here are the standings based on awarded DKP loot. Sleeper's Tomb Loot and Velious Class Armor are not currently recorded on DKP so I am unable to add them here. For Example Checkraise's total is 10 excluding a full set of class armor. Colgate's total of 8 would exclude his primal, class wrists, class legs and other class loot he also has. For the math 20 items will count as being fully velious geared. Velious has been out for 2 months and will be the time used to calculate totals.

RANK 0. Slave - You have not received a single piece of velious dkp loot since launch.
ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - FOREVER

1 DKP LOOT TOTAL- Serf - Unlike those dumb slaves you have something to show for hard work. It might be trash gear and rots but you can say you have Velious Raid loot. Suck it Friends!

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 3.333 years at the current rate of .5 drop per 1 month.

2 DKP LOOTS TOTAL- Peasant - You have sowed the land and are starting to reap the benefits of your hard work.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 2.666 years at the current rate of 1 drop per 1 month.

3 DKP LOOTS TOTAL- Villein - As a wealthy commoner you know with a little bit more work you can make it to the big league.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 1.111 years at the current rate of 1.5 drop per 1 month.

4 DKP LOOTS TOTAL- Squire - Someone has taken notice of you and is bringing you up in this world.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.8333 years at the current rate of 2 drop per 1 month.

5 DKP LOOTS TOTAL- Knight - Your lord values your strength and rewards your loyaltity.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.6667 years at the current rate of 2.5 drop per 1 month.

6 DKP LOOTS TOTAL- Merchant - You have made a lot of friends trade goods and showing dependablity. The world is your oyster.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.5556 years at the current rate of 3 drop per 1 month.

7 DKP LOOTS TOTAL- Thane - As a thane you watch over military from your comfy adminstrative office.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.4762 years at the current rate of 3.5 drop per 1 month.

8 DKP LOOTS TOTAL -Marquess - A high standing member of peerage who has good standing among his society. Being brought up in the upper class you shy away from duels and love cats.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.416667 years at the current rate of 4 drop per 1 month.

9 DKP LOOTS TOTAL -Bishop - Lowly peasents follow your word giving you great power in the community.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.3703 years at the current rate of 4.5 drop per 1 month.

10 DKP LOOTS TOTAL -King - Everything you want is handed to you regardless if you work for it.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GET FULLY VELIOUS GEARED - 0.333333 years at the current rate of 5 drop per 1 month.

Below is the raw data with loot drops.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my work!

luv u jeni but this is alot of effort for a good troll.

also:

Quote:
09/23/15 Greybeard Dawncaller, Blade of Morning Lord Kreizenn
09/20/15 Greybeard Mithril Helm Lady Mirenilla
09/17/15 Greybeard Mask of the Sky Eashen of the Sky
09/13/15 Greybeard Silver Chains Jorlleag
09/10/15 Greybeard Sleeper's Key Lendiniara the Keeper
08/20/15 Greybeard Great Spear of Dawn Sevalak
08/19/15 Greybeard Breastplate of Superiority Lendiniara the Keeper
08/09/15 Greybeard Frostreaver Dain Frostreaver
08/06/15 Greybeard Sledge of Smashing Lord Vyemm
I have like 95% ra and " Dawncaller, Blade of Morning " not really a loot hit.

added to this list should be sow sword, and primal too.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Banned

#1 rogue on da power rankings

dat typhoon
Old 10-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Banned

God I love you Jeni.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

I normally don't post, but I just wanted to say this one was really well done. I can respect the effort that went into this.

The beauty of it is that just by eyeballing it, it pretty much matches playtime inversely. If you start at the top, those are new guildies or people in the "red" on our attendance (sub 30%). As you get higher up the loot hit list, you start to hit the people in the "green" (above 70%). There are a few outliers here and there, but most of the people with 3+ loots are what you would consider our "core".

Your post is pretty much a glowing review of how fairly loot is distributed in Empire. However, since the actual attendance percentages are only viewable to members, you'll just have to take mine, and my peers' word for it.

Have fun.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Banned

I find it funny zuranthium got his epic and then instantly quit and wasnt seen for months, he shows up starts playing at velly and after 2 months the poor bastard has a bio orb

ho lee fuk
Old 10-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it funny zuranthium got his epic and then instantly quit and wasnt seen for months, he shows up starts playing at velly and after 2 months the poor bastard has a bio orb

ho lee fuk
tell us more about how you feel
Old 10-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for the kinda words. Yeah I did the best with what I had access to and I'm sure everything is fairly done. That being if anyone wants to send me the raid attendance %'s I could probably write something up to quickly find the outliers for you.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Banned

Feel great right now actually

thx pup
Closed Thread