Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Read every single word.

This is just a small taste of the bullshit that happens with aimchat. I told Colgate I was done with Empire when they failed to honor their word the weekend I found out that Gyno was in possession of Vapos accounts and was the one selling the gear at almost half the price via Pixelpalace in ooc.

Criticise me all you want, I genuinely loved this project and enjoyed building the community, donating monthly an average of $50 over 2 years and spending much time helping new players trying to keep them playing here. Cyren was a fun guy to play with and against up until he became heavily invested with the aimchat circle jerk.

Thanks for your honesty Cyren.
Old 01-12-2016, 06:52 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems that we are all in agreement that Rettiwalk is a worthless piece of shit and should be blacklisted from ever joining another guild on this box.
Pretty much this.
Old 01-12-2016, 06:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems that we are all in agreement that Rettiwalk is a worthless piece of shit and should be blacklisted from ever joining another guild on this box.
i can pras that.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just seems odd they would favor somebody with 40% RA over an officer
After all that, Gongshow recommends the 40% RA for the Hammer. Three words. Are em tee.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:09 AM
Banned

what you saw as a "spineless response" was, from our perspective, not supporting an emotional, unprecedented response to something that happened very frequently and went without severe punishment in every single case. everyone supported the idea of punishing rettiwalk had you been calm about the situation and actually spoke to us about it, which you never did aside from later that night when you were simply plotting to grief rettiwalk at raids, and i supported it, but said to let letsjoe do the dirty work so that it does not reflect poorly on you. every other officer was in agreement that you were simply throwing a public temper tantrum.

since you never actually spoke to us about it, you weren't aware that in reality in aimchat, mornin and retti's bitching was responded to by telling them to shut the fuck up and stop being retards. leaving the hackle hammer loot discussion also prevented you from hearing the in-depth conversation about how rettiwalk is/was shitlisted and his actions the previous day were the primary reason he wouldn't seriously be considered on it or anything he wanted for the foreseeable future. you rejoined the channel, after omai asked why you were seemingly still upset, in the middle of gongshow's opinion that your behavior was an overreaction.

i suppose it will boil down to an agree-to-disagree situation; you will never see it in any way other than the way you saw it in the heat of the moment, and i just don't agree with suddenly treating a common situation drastically differently just because it happened to you and you're an officer. i never freaked out when hona would attack me at raids and spam me with threats, including real life ones, in tells. i would hope that if i acted that way publicly, i would also be brought back down to earth. i also do not agree with an officer believing that his actions are untouchable when every other officer disagrees with them. the guild has just never operated that way.

it's rather disappointing that someone like yourself, who usually gives off an attitude of calm levelheadedness, is taking it beyond the game and playing the "we can't be friends anymore" card over a situation where we just wanted you to take a step back, calm down, and reasonably approach the issue. i still consider you a good pal at the end of it all.

best of luck in your future norrathian endeavors. it's just red99.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:14 AM
Planar Protector

so colgates response to someone constantly shitting up a storm and disrespecting officers is to let it keep happening because its common?
lol pathetic, a guild where nobody is accountable for their own actions
Old 01-12-2016, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what you saw as a "spineless response" was, from our perspective, not supporting an emotional, unprecedented response to something that happened very frequently and went without severe punishment in every single case. everyone supported the idea of punishing rettiwalk had you been calm about the situation and actually spoke to us about it, which you never did aside from later that night when you were simply plotting to grief rettiwalk at raids, and i supported it, but said to let letsjoe do the dirty work so that it does not reflect poorly on you. every other officer was in agreement that you were simply throwing a public temper tantrum.

since you never actually spoke to us about it, you weren't aware that in reality in aimchat, mornin and retti's bitching was responded to by telling them to shut the fuck up and stop being retards. leaving the hackle hammer loot discussion also prevented you from hearing the in-depth conversation about how rettiwalk is/was shitlisted and his actions the previous day were the primary reason he wouldn't seriously be considered on it or anything he wanted for the foreseeable future. you rejoined the channel, after omai asked why you were seemingly still upset, in the middle of gongshow's opinion that your behavior was an overreaction.

i suppose it will boil down to an agree-to-disagree situation; you will never see it in any way other than the way you saw it in the heat of the moment, and i just don't agree with suddenly treating a common situation drastically differently just because it happened to you and you're an officer. i never freaked out when hona would attack me at raids and spam me with threats, including real life ones, in tells. i would hope that if i acted that way publicly, i would also be brought back down to earth. i also do not agree with an officer believing that his actions are untouchable when every other officer disagrees with them. the guild has just never operated that way.

it's rather disappointing that someone like yourself, who usually gives off an attitude of calm levelheadedness, is taking it beyond the game and playing the "we can't be friends anymore" card over a situation where we just wanted you to take a step back, calm down, and reasonably approach the issue. i still consider you a good pal at the end of it all.

best of luck in your future norrathian endeavors. it's just red99.
Cuckgate the failing College student speaks.

I would say Cyren has had plenty of time to think this through and provide a level-headed response, I mean this did happen a significant number of months ago...
Old 01-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so colgates response to someone constantly shitting up a storm and disrespecting officers is to let it keep happening because its common?
lol pathetic, a guild where nobody is accountable for their own actions
Not necessarily true. I got kicked for posting a picture someone sent me in a PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not necessarily true. I got kicked for posting a picture someone sent me in a PM.
You aren't a core aimchat member like Rhettiwalk...
Old 01-12-2016, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are the other sides. It sounds like Colgate was tha dawg here and your best pal in this.

Loot diet and sanctioned grief sound like sufficient action was in the works, despite a few missed opportunities to discuss what happened as Colgate said.

Cyren wanted a raid suspension and TS ban for the duration.

Pals must agree to disagree here. Pls hug n rejoin now.

Oh and I hereby dub Colgate's guild PvP policy the Hona Doctrine

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread