Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Default What date will the patch be that puts mages pets back in the vendors?

What date will the patch be that puts mages pets back in the vendors?
Old 11-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Kobold

https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes#May_24.2C_1999
Old 11-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

Around January 4th approx according to those who did the research that removed them in the first place.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Around January 4th approx according to those who did the research that removed them in the first place.
OOF... 2 months
Old 11-05-2019, 12:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OOF... 2 months
Well, if your heart is set on a mage, there's always the option of rolling a character or two on different accounts that would support the mage's adventuring and tradeskilling. An enchanter is an option for enchanting bars and making the Thicken Mana line for tailoring down the road. A druid is always a good choice to dumpster dive for research materials (visit the different continents!) & tracking. There's numerous uses either character at a moderate level would prove invaluable for as the game continues through Velious.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OOF... 2 months
Could be worse.

Don't the hybrid classes have to deal with the XP penalty for a couple of years? Talk about a bad idea that needed to be taken out.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob54311 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could be worse.

Don't the hybrid classes have to deal with the XP penalty for a couple of years? Talk about a bad idea that needed to be taken out.
I just started my sk on teal an ogre and I thought oh this gonna be so bad but it doesn't seems too bad so far thanks to lizardman broodling that drops lizard meat and lizard tail . Already level 2 and they drop so many weapons that platinum is ok too. A bit early to generalize but so far i'm enjoying it.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, if your heart is set on a mage, there's always the option of rolling a character or two on different accounts that would support the mage's adventuring and tradeskilling. An enchanter is an option for enchanting bars and making the Thicken Mana line for tailoring down the road. A druid is always a good choice to dumpster dive for research materials (visit the different continents!) & tracking. There's numerous uses either character at a moderate level would prove invaluable for as the game continues through Velious.
or necro.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started my sk on teal an ogre and I thought oh this gonna be so bad but it doesn't seems too bad so far thanks to lizardman broodling that drops lizard meat and lizard tail . Already level 2 and they drop so many weapons that platinum is ok too. A bit early to generalize but so far i'm enjoying it.
You'll feel it around 30-35, but the main thing is enjoyment... better to play that than say a cleric you'd be levelling for the sake of trying to get easy groups but hating it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

In b4 Skorge reee’s
Closed Thread