Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2019, 08:26 AM
Orc

Default Skill increase

Howdy.

I'm having some trouble increasing non- combat skills. Usually I do bind sense headding to the up arrow for easy increases. Now with this UI I can't get up the option menue to change keybindings etc. Is this implemented already?

Then I finally managed to make a hotkey from the skills menue and spammed it all the time when resting . Although I get the feeling now my toon more often knows which direction he is facing I still did not get a single increase on the skill. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 11-18-2019, 08:29 AM
Banned

hello, brother Ramal here from the < The Dark Men of Odus > I see you are a low int antonican and i am willing to help. But you seem to know where you are facing. and answered your own question within your question.

have a nice day

edit : Fammaden makes a good point, i had figured you had already done this. Silly me, silly antonicans. I should have known you didn't even train the skill you are trying to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alt O.

Put a point into sense heading at trainer.
Last edited by Phaezed-Reality; 11-18-2019 at 08:38 AM..
Old 11-18-2019, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Alt O.

Put a point into sense heading at trainer.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:22 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fammaden makes a good point, i had figured you had already done this. Silly me, silly antonicans.
I did not know this (or maybe forgot).

You Odussians (?) may be more intelligent than us but my wisdom allows me to look past your insults and sincerely thank you both for your help.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not know this (or maybe forgot).

You Odussians (?) may be more intelligent than us but my wisdom allows me to look past your insults and sincerely thank you both for your help.
Nice. Good job responding in character.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

The Dark Men of Odus, will always try to help a feeble minded low int antonican as long as he is pleasant and accepts our erudite ways of superiority in all thing intelligence and arcane. I am Glad this has been resolved hope to see you soon !
Old 11-19-2019, 10:02 AM
Sarnak

I recommend putting 5 points in if you can afford them.

The first few points are the hardest, as all skill increases are generally based on how skilled you are now.

Same with Bind Wound (although it increases fine on its own).