Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while you defend only someone who you agree with
what on earth does this mean
Old 09-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what on earth does this mean
Pretty simple. Instead of actually engaging in conversation, most of the posts here besides Horza is yourself or Feniin jumping to the defense on a bashing of Trump regardless of what the post is. If that isn't only conversating with people who agree with you, I don't know what to tell you.

The other point that I am making is that ignoring someone who acts like a child isn't unheard of. A lot of people come here and bring up points of philosophy or why the law is applicable. They want actual discussions. When someone brings up a point that Horza loves to touch up on which is "How many genders are there?" The response from Horza would be something along the lines of "Why are you obsessed with Trannies" "I know you are but what am I" "You like ___ so you are ____ because you like a single point in their philosophy." These are posts by either a very boring troll or someone who doesn't understand the basic intricacies of life.

So, at that point your options are to engage in the level of intelligence as he does: Post a shitload of Anti-Liberal articles from bias media (non conductive), Ask him why he is so obsessed why people who he thinks are obsessed with trannies? or ignore. We don't let children in politics.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 09-11-2019 at 05:49 PM..
Old 09-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

You're the one casually dropping terms like zirself with zero context, and you wonder why people think you have a weird obsession or fetish?

Quit crying about how people are actually capable of disagreeing with you and go back to /r/JordanPeterson, where like-minded moderators can just ban anybody who goes against the groupthink.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty simple. Instead of actually engaging in conversation, most of the posts here besides Horza is yourself or Feniin jumping to the defense on a bashing of Trump regardless of what the post is. If that isn't only conversating with people who agree with you, I don't know what to tell you.

The other point that I am making is that ignoring someone who acts like a child isn't unheard of. A lot of people come here and bring up points of philosophy or why the law is applicable. They want actual discussions. When someone brings up a point that Horza loves to touch up on which is "How many genders are there?" The response from Horza would be something along the lines of "Why are you obsessed with Trannies" "I know you are but what am I" "You like ___ so you are ____ because you like a single point in their philosophy." These are posts by either a very boring troll or someone who doesn't understand the basic intricacies of life.

So, at that point your options are to engage in the level of intelligence as he does: Post a shitload of Anti-Liberal articles from bias media (non conductive), Ask him why he is so obsessed why people who he thinks are obsessed with trannies? or ignore. We don't let children in politics.
that's still a conversation. It's just gone poorly for your ideas, now you wanna complain about free speech.

Git gud
Old 09-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

The context was you and your adamant claim that anyone who disagrees with trannies are obsessed with them. It really turns out that you are the one just obsessed with calling anyone who you disagree with "obsessed with trannies." So yes, you missed the joke and failed the test.

I just can't fathom that someone sits here aimlessly posting articles waiting for someone to troll or actual believes every article enough to post it. Giant waste of life in either regard. I post and I am gone for a week or so. Someone who keeps up this effort for this long has some screws loose.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's still a conversation. It's just gone poorly for your ideas, now you wanna complain about free speech.

Git gud
I can see where you get your reasoning skills from. What you don't understand about free speech is I don't have to engage in it. That's the beauty of free speech. I can call you a child or call you mental and be on my way. I can engage with people that I feel add to the conversation. You said having a conversation about politics with a child is still a conversation, I said it's not really conductive. You can see where you are fighting for a "I'm right, see I told you" where I'm just going off common sense here.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

You realize this forum is pointless? Nobody cares about me, or you, or your enlightened philosophy. That's what actual friends, spouses, family, and what not are for. Go bore them with your favorite Youtubers.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can see where you get your reasoning skills from. What you don't understand about free speech is I don't have to engage in it. That's the beauty of free speech. I can call you a child or call you mental and be on my way. I can engage with people that I feel add to the conversation. You said having a conversation about politics with a child is still a conversation, I said it's not really conductive. You can see where you are fighting for a "I'm right, see I told you" where I'm just going off common sense here.
Yeah so can I. Get off your high horse, we're both doing free speech at each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize this forum is pointless? Nobody cares about me, or you, or your enlightened philosophy. That's what actual friends, spouses, family, and what not are for. Go bore them with your favorite Youtubers.
See and that's where I would call you stupid. There are plenty of forum discussions that add to point of view or help shape peoples philosophies. In fact, majority of the research is all done online nowadays. Either through political discussion or informative readings. If you only listen to your friends, spouses and family....well of course they will probably agree with you. You are also posting in a politics thread....if you want a thread that doesn't matter, go make a Horza's shit post thread or troll thread.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah so can I. Get off your high horse, we're both doing free speech at each other [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My high horse when you aren't being conductive to the conversation is to say "ignoring people is certainly within free speech." So, it goes back to my original point that it's not a surprise many people ignore you guys because after about 2-3 pages of the same shit and nothing conductive, they realize it isn't really political discussion but Horza calling people racist, obsessed with trannies or Trump is all of the above.
Closed Thread