Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how many of you people talking about evil China and humans rights violations have anything to say when Israel brutalizes Palestinians?

What if the message was “free Palestine” instead of “autonomous Hong Kong”? Is Adam Silver still a self professed champion of every type of view point and free speech? Something tells me the Adam Silver and Hillary Clinton types will suddenly have limits for people crying for freedom.
Why do you need to bring up the Jews and Hillary Clinton types (whatever that's supposed to mean) in every single thread regardless of the relevance of your comments? It makes you look a little unhinged.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how many of you people talking about evil China and humans rights violations have anything to say when Israel brutalizes Palestinians?

What if the message was “free Palestine” instead of “autonomous Hong Kong”?
free palestine, #BDS
Old 10-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you need to bring up the Jews and Hillary Clinton types (whatever that's supposed to mean) in every single thread regardless of the relevance of your comments? It makes you look a little unhinged.
It’s all related. Hillary is just one example because it’s one everyone knows.

Learn rules for radicals.

The first one - make the enemy play by their own rules

Do you think Adam Silver still preaches about how important diversity of opinion if the chants are against Israel in sympathy of Palestinians? This alone proves the hypocrisy. And that hypocrisy is there for a reason. Why do you think it’s there? It’s telling you a story. Listen to it.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It’s all related. Hillary is just one example because it’s one everyone knows.

Learn rules for radicals.

The first one - make the enemy play by their own rules

Do you think Adam Silver still preaches about how important diversity of opinion if the chants are against Israel in sympathy of Palestinians? This alone proves the hypocrisy. And that hypocrisy is there for a reason. Why do you think it’s there? It’s telling you a story. Listen to it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glennbeck.jpg (46.2 KB, 59 views)
Old 10-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
. . . traitor commie company will do anything China wants: no American values or spine.

Where's all those "American values!" folks when it's time to stand up for American values?

Pretty sure America doesn't have most of those anymore either.

i got real bad news
It's like the elite aren't playing by the same rules as we are. It's almost as if they have a totally different value system. It's like they're from a totally different moral background, or even tribe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:B...otick#Ancestry
Last edited by Donkey Hotay; 10-09-2019 at 03:45 PM..
Old 10-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

What if the message was “free Palestine” instead of “autonomous Hong Kong”? Is Adam Silver still a self professed champion of every type of view point and free speech? Something tells me the Adam Silver and Hillary Clinton types will suddenly have limits for people crying for freedom.

Same thing with South Park. Bunch of cowards that have fake controversial takes at best. They don’t do anything really daring.
Yes, publishing an image of Muhammad when Muslims were blowing everyone up daily wasn’t daring at all. Please go to Riyadh dressed as Muhammad for Halloween and get back to me
Old 10-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Palestinian argument is a moot point; these places only ever existed as statelets within empires who put both sides to the sword if they don’t keep the peace. Palestine is west Iran, and should be added to the tax rolls
Old 10-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

People will fight across the world forever because its human nature and most people are un-evolved cavemen.

Especially in the middle east
Old 10-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Nec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People will fight across the world forever because its human nature and most people are un-evolved cavemen.

Especially in the middle east
not just cavemen, but cavewomen and cavechildren too
Old 10-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how many cavechildren I could fight at once? I mean yeah, they're probably tougher than the regular children I fight, but on the other hand they would be much smaller, not having had access to protein bars and gatorade. If I kept the sun behind me I could probably take lots.
Closed Thread