Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Running out of time to keep using this as the excuse!

For the last few crawls it's been some combination of Azure Guard / Blood Guard / Core / Kittens / Paradigm Shift as one alliance, versus a solo Aftermath.

If this continues people will be rooting for us as the little guys, bravely facing off against the 200+ man server zerg.
Everyone loves an underdog!
Old 04-18-2019, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For the last few crawls it's been some combination of Azure Guard / Blood Guard / Core / Kittens / Paradigm Shift as one alliance, versus a solo Aftermath.

If this continues people will be rooting for us as the little guys, bravely facing off against the 200+ man server zerg.
that wasnt really the point of my post but i dont disagree with you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2019, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Incorrect. But sorry loot conveyor is broken.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

Loot conveyor continues uninterrupted, with the exciting addition of flurry loot. It’s great to see our guildies stepping up into new roles to keep it flowing, seeing as it’s no longer delivered on a silver platter to the entrance. Thank you for your concern.

The real question is how long the super alliance lasts before members get tired of responding to those unhealthy 4am batphones, knowing it’s only to provide the cannon fodder to secure an allied guild loot?

But I guess it was never about the loot. At least everyone’s getting to experience the content now. Well, nearly everyone:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can’t let a prime time Vyemm interrupt some Geo farming.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:26 AM
Sarnak

It might come as a shock to the salty anonymous fellow fellow ToV denizens in here but AM actually rejects 61% of its apps.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
The real question is how long the super alliance lasts before members get tired of responding to those unhealthy 4am batphones, knowing it’s only to provide the cannon fodder to secure an allied guild loot?
Come now, surly you've heard bards weave the epic tale from last cycle.

"This was an amazing night and I can't quite stop being so excited over what just transpired.

The alliance was now Azure Core Guards Paradigm Shifting Bloody Kittens and we all rushed the mighty King, battle-cries were heard echoing through the humongous structure as he was overwhelmed by the raw tenacity of adventurers numbering in excess of one hundred and fifty from five different guilds working together, crushing Vulak`Aerr in mere moments! This is most probably one of the most memorable moments of those present on this Emulated, 20-years-old MMORPG we hold so dearly to our hearts!"

It was about the small guys Voltroning together to make sure Core got Vulak loot.

Quote:
Well, nearly everyone:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can’t let a prime time Vyemm interrupt some Geo farming.
He wanted to be there, believe you me, but it's the toxic scene that keeps him farming HoT (which is very much still a raid, mind you).
Old 04-18-2019, 02:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incorrect. But sorry loot conveyor is broken.
Loot is still flowing in unobstructed.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah kinda of like how saying people who want rotations or more shared mobs on a 20 year old pixel simulation must be bernie supporters or communists IRL

the guild tag next to your name doesn't make you skilled either, just warmbody #312 of the biggest zerg. There's tons of players in the more casual, smaller guilds that don't get the top dragons kills every week that are still better players than 95% of AM's warmbodies, they just don't have ToV pixels as their top priority in life
Bahahaha the group that killed Vulak yesterday may be many things... But warmbodies and unskilled isn't the things.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:36 AM
Kobold

Love all the attacks against my guildmates.

Few thoughts:
* Tofat may have joined recently, but is an incredibly hard worker and a valuable member of the guild. He's achieved more in the last 6 months of AM membership, than almost every non-AM member ITT has in their entire existence on P99 combined. Don't care if you like it -- it's true.
* Love the argument that its only unemployed folk (AM) who can wake up at 430am on a Wednesday for Vulak... as if Core/PS/AG/Kittens weren't there contesting. I'd say leapfrog, but I'm not a pussy. Must be painful to hear that many of us are successful IRL too. Imagine that - having a super competitive drive and being biased towards action and winning leads to success in multiple avenues (including P99).
* Not going to acknowledge the rest. Lebron doesn't get into arguments with his fans.
* Looking forward to the next 30 page thread complaining about our successes in ToV.
Old 04-18-2019, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come now, surly you've heard bards weave the epic tale from last cycle.

"This was an amazing night and I can't quite stop being so excited over what just transpired.

The alliance was now Azure Core Guards Paradigm Shifting Bloody Kittens and we all rushed the mighty King, battle-cries were heard echoing through the humongous structure as he was overwhelmed by the raw tenacity of adventurers numbering in excess of one hundred and fifty from five different guilds working together, crushing Vulak`Aerr in mere moments! This is most probably one of the most memorable moments of those present on this Emulated, 20-years-old MMORPG we hold so dearly to our hearts!"

It was about the small guys Voltroning together to make sure Core got Vulak loot.

He wanted to be there, believe you me, but it's the toxic scene that keeps him farming HoT (which is very much still a raid, mind you).
Eyy, nice copy paste of my reddit post. It was pretty fun, and PS actually won the Tolan's, Core got the Abashi. It was determined by dice and the dice were in their favor. Only two items on Vulak though, the hell is that?

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Closed Thread