Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Banned

u cant reason with a hoarder
Old 10-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

all the people who want wipes have twinks that they use to farm new / naked players
Old 10-29-2016, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

I just got off the phone with verant and they said they are never going to wipe the server

but they are going to convert it fully to original tallon / vallon rules in an effort to maintain the classic emulation stance of this project

and they are going to launch a proper rallos replica with item loot and actual time line.

Only thing is they aren't going to have egg shaped pumice and held items will start off as un lootable unlike classic.

They also found a way to go back to original code where you can drop coins on the ground, so all old school fire pit based coin scams will be in full effect

Trying to think what else, but its going to be good.

OH I think they are going to have a tiered level cap so people can't bum rush to 50 ultra fast. kind of non classic but it means more classic style lowbie zone death for longer period of time. Just roll your alts early i guess ya know?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

just got the fax confirming this to be true. so don't even worry guys, no wipe here, it will just go full softie teams style and new server will be correct rallos zek launch.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

verant huh
Old 10-29-2016, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all the people who want wipes have twinks that they use to farm new / naked players
there are no new players to farm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]~

huk la~
all your base is belong to us~

wipe kekekeke~
Old 11-05-2016, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u know u still checking for a p99 relaunch nips

dont judge me
Hahah yeahhh.. If only they wiped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just got off the phone with verant and they said they are never going to wipe the server

but they are going to convert it fully to original tallon / vallon rules in an effort to maintain the classic emulation stance of this project

and they are going to launch a proper rallos replica with item loot and actual time line.

Only thing is they aren't going to have egg shaped pumice and held items will start off as un lootable unlike classic.

They also found a way to go back to original code where you can drop coins on the ground, so all old school fire pit based coin scams will be in full effect

Trying to think what else, but its going to be good.

OH I think they are going to have a tiered level cap so people can't bum rush to 50 ultra fast. kind of non classic but it means more classic style lowbie zone death for longer period of time. Just roll your alts early i guess ya know?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread