View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm that's funny because I remember doing FGs and watching some DMO sitting on Tranix before the vote ended. Guess my memory must be faulty.

Good luck with your retaliation. That will surely help get people on your side and let you join the UN. That is exactly what a well adjusted adult would do when they don't get their way.
this is a good example of the propoganda being floating around in your guilds, lol. We 100% waited. The only way you could possibly say we were killing tranix during the vote was the second vote that was a farce, that we turned down immediately and the federation acted like it was still going on. for the first vote, which was weeks of aruging our case to the UN, we did not kill tranix.

the plain and simple of this is, all other guilds that wanted to join the UN where accepted, when we tried, we were denied.

The UN is corrupt as fuck.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't THIS server be about working together so that everyone can experience content?
Why can't this server be about a particular clique making sure everyone experiences content the way they insist? Well because they don't have an enforcement mechanism in game that can make anyone do anything, they don't have enough buy-in from the server staff to get involved, and also apparently their offer isn't juicy enough because there's enough dissenters to monkey up the system.

You're playing in a sandbox world. There is no win condition so there is no 'right' way to experience content. If you want people to play your way you're going to have to present a value proposition for them to comply. Maybe everyone can chip in, put together a million plat, problem solved.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:33 PM
Kobold

I'm really fucking confused.

From what I've gathered, a non-accomplishing scrub guild, rife with illiteracy, got called an alt-guild. Apparently this put scrub nerds in a tizzy and the result was this lazy ambiguous thread.

Well, if you put as much effort into Elf Quibbles and Boss Squabbles as you do in your lackluster trash talk, then the verdict has come down.

DMO: a guild for alts of that retarded friend you told EQ about but don't actually want to group with in game.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I've gathered, a non-accomplishing scrub guild
We're not Kingdom
Old 05-22-2020, 05:56 PM
Banned

You know, it really isn't the whole of kingdom. And i been in a guild that used propoganda before. And i bought it hook line and sinker, I had no idea what my guild was saying was bullshit until i joined the other guild and realized it was. And i wouldn't expect the avg rank and file to understand this situation. My beef is with the people that know these untruths and still hammer it to the rest.

This post was to see what we thought was going on, and it confirms it. They are still telling their members untruths. They have continually showed up here with bad information and are so right in their minds that they know whats going on they are willing to post it publicly because it has been spoken truth to them.

I do not blame them. I blame the people feeding them lies to make sure they don't look like the bad guys.
Old 05-22-2020, 06:49 PM
Aviak

Eh, I haven't seen anything here that makes me question anything. Granted you guys have failed to generate any gravitas, so it would have required something along the lines of a calm measured response detailing the issues you have.

So far, what I see is:

ST doesn't have enough votes to control the UN and that makes both of you upset.

tdmoo wants to be a voting party and wasn't allowed to be one, then baby raged at FGs for a while.

tdmoo got another chance at a vote and got panty knotted and thus baby raged some more.

Now moo has hit the forums to baby rage a bit more.

Now, if this didn't mesh with my moo experience I would be more inclined to believe your theory that I'm being gaslit but it actually fits in pretty well.

Well, I look forward to going about my life here for a few more months then quitting, only to come back in a few years and see you guys still here squabbling about the same pixels you bitched about on blue and now on green. I'ma go back to ignoring RNF again. Honestly no reason to feed the trolls.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

"Shaq" is a good roleplayer and he stinks of BDA. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2020, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh, I haven't seen anything here that makes me question anything. Granted you guys have failed to generate any gravitas, so it would have required something along the lines of a calm measured response detailing the issues you have.

So far, what I see is:

ST doesn't have enough votes to control the UN and that makes both of you upset.

tdmoo wants to be a voting party and wasn't allowed to be one, then baby raged at FGs for a while.

tdmoo got another chance at a vote and got panty knotted and thus baby raged some more.

Now moo has hit the forums to baby rage a bit more.

Now, if this didn't mesh with my moo experience I would be more inclined to believe your theory that I'm being gaslit but it actually fits in pretty well.

Well, I look forward to going about my life here for a few more months then quitting, only to come back in a few years and see you guys still here squabbling about the same pixels you bitched about on blue and now on green. I'ma go back to ignoring RNF again. Honestly no reason to feed the trolls.
Youre a bunch of sore loser punks, your guilds deserve much better leadership
Old 05-22-2020, 09:19 PM
Kobold

DMO knows and follows the rules better than any other guild.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 05-22-2020, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Yeah we know, you've said it like 500 times this thread.
Closed Thread