Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Ever met a government employee?
Old 05-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
India is mostly poverty. They don't have a hungry system that needs dependents. They don't have the infrastructure. This is a piece designed to build dependence and test obedience. You are a cuck.

Check my numbers but most of India shits directly on the ground
100% agree. Also India probably made up numbers and the people born in the Ravi are bred for hundreds of thousands of years to be born in and survive in raw sewage their entire lives. They are already obedient slaves. They don't need communism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever met a government employee?
Yes.
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-27-2020 at 11:49 AM..
Old 05-27-2020, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I dont fear the government if u think i do thats odd. I have no fear of ot i think its a system built by cucks for cucks. The virus is not real its a theatre piece.
Just so we're on the same page--ghosts aren't real. Are you suggesting, much like ghosts, the virus literally doesn't exist? Or are you suggesting its "not real" in the sense that, it definitely does exist, you just don't believe its as big of a deal as people are making it out to be?

For my own curiosity, how many other large scale death events do you think are fake, and which are they? Also, how close to the center of the country do you live? I've often wondered why conspiracy theorists are so consistently found in the mid-west, is it because no one goes there?

I feel like I'd also assume the virus wasn't real if I lived in a town of 40 people where it never reached. Well that's not true, actually, it should be common sense that it's fundamentally impossible for this many people to all coordinate in unison to push an agenda that doesn't actually help anyone. That's sort of like flat earthers.

Man, that nasty gub'mint, somehow got millions of people to pretend like they're sick, and do research on it, and kill people, and have that happen across the world, how're they so good at this? Maybe the agenda all along was for universal healthcare? Maybe Trump is secretly, in a very roundabout and psychopathic way, forcing long term beneficial policies like universal basic income and healthcare? What if he was a lib all along? That actually has traction, before Trump ran for president he was a democrat:

Quote:
"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats." - Trump
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] He's playing the long con I guess.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

I never said ghosts werent real
Old 05-27-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Less pop density = less mind control.

I live somewhere populated no where near the middle but i respect those americans the most ( not cucks )
Old 05-27-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Ppl willingly play up their sickness the scam is created from the minds of the weak. U know that guy who would do that, u probably are that guy
Old 05-27-2020, 12:11 PM
Banned

triple upset post
Old 05-27-2020, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Kitsch 90 whatever.

Covid isn't a large scale death event. The people "dying from it" were already dead. The difference is Covid is gentler. Targets people who are weak and sick or also irresponsible.

Oh where you born in 86 kish? That explains almost everything you type.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Im
Old 05-27-2020, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Sorta
Closed Thread