Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa
Default more bard song probs

If 1 of my bard buff songs land just as another 1 is wearing off the freshly casted one wears off with the old one
Old 05-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Developer

Please post exactly what buffs/songs you were using to do this. I need more specifics, because although it seems all songs should work the same, they do not. I need to look at it in more detail, and if it is only happening with some songs, me spending an hour trying to find the right combination of songs, is not going to happen

Haynar
Old 05-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

To piggy back this there is an issue where you are 4 twisting... Every now and again 2 songs will drop at the same time, instead of 1.. meaning one song only lasted 3 ticks as opposed to four. Ill fraps it in an hour or so.
Last edited by Jete; 05-02-2010 at 07:53 PM..
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please post exactly what buffs/songs you were using to do this. I need more specifics, because although it seems all songs should work the same, they do not. I need to look at it in more detail, and if it is only happening with some songs, me spending an hour trying to find the right combination of songs, is not going to happen

Haynar
was using anthem de arms, hymn of restro and jonathan's whistling warsong, havnt been able to try this with any other songs yet
Old 05-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Developer

At least we are making progress. We are now trying to get 4 twisting working better.

Haynar
Old 05-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least we are making progress. We are now trying to get 4 twisting working better.

Haynar
Fixing bards seems to be a full time job for you haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I'm sure they'll write many a song about you in coming months [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I enchant things...
Old 05-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixing bards seems to be a full time job for you haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I'm sure they'll write many a song about you in coming months [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my! That gives me a great idea!!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my! That gives me a great idea!!!!!
Oh Crap!

Anyways. Back to songs ending short. It would be more helpful to know which songs end short. Because I have some ideas of what it could be, but I would have to see what songs are ending short first, to be sure.

Haynar
Old 05-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xumosa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 1 of my bard buff songs land just as another 1 is wearing off the freshly casted one wears off with the old one
I can confirm this, happens when you twist in a song and it lands right about the same moment the old one drops. Was using a similar lineup of songs, Hymn of Restoration/Jonthans Whistling Warsong/Anthem/Chords of Dissonance twist. I'll look at it more closely tomorrow on which specific songs it happens with but have a feeling it's a general issue.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os4bJw4xjYE

Bard twist bug