Grats on your two donalds guys

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 01-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isidro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucking TMO's dick wont get you a guildinvite. I see why IB kicked you out and made you refund their loot.
I personally don't like Alawen, but I'd still vote yes on his app.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are all in for white knighting on facts as long as it serves TMO, and when one of your guildies gets caught red handed lying about an encounter for propaganda purposes of your stalling out guild, then it's a troll.

lol cretin
Ahhh but TMO didnt accuse you of anything. There is a difference. They didn't accuse you of cheating, training, etc.
If you can't see the difference you are a lost cause.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely, and so are yours, it's RnF, posting here makes you look dumb, and you post way more than anyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking dumb to idiots doesn't matter to me. You can't drag me down to your level just because you think you can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnnoiaII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was still 12! After the zone crashing, what was it, 3 times? I think most of us only stayed because we had caught a second wind and knew we wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. Still totally pissed I got scammed out of my Magician and SK, I'd come back and play.
Mmmhmmm..... your old guild members disagree
Old 01-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh but TMO didnt accuse you of anything. There is a difference. They didn't accuse you of cheating, training, etc.
If you can't see the difference you are a lost cause.
You miss totally the point once again my little software maker, where did I say they accused me of anything ?

Here it's all about Eccezan trolling pretending it's the truth, then one of your members you disprect post logs and fucks Ecc's bad/fat attempt.

You fail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking dumb to idiots doesn't matter to me. You can't drag me down to your level just because you think you can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As well as one shall not hit somebody already on the ground, I'm not attempting to drag you to somewhere you have already grasped roots for the last year and a half [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You do look dumb, a bit more than the rest of us because you're obsessively answering everyone and getting flamed accordingly. I've also yet to see you make a funny post. But I'm not losing hope !!
Old 01-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You miss totally the point once again my little software maker, where did I say they accused me of anything ?

Here it's all about Eccezan trolling pretending it's the truth, then one of your members you disprect post logs and fucks Ecc's bad/fat attempt.

You fail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You miss totally the point once again my little propaganda maker. I didn't say he accused you of anything.
I said he didn't accuse you of anything.
This of course implies that I look for truth in accusations. Ecc didn't say anything about FE SEQ using or FE Training or FE having Guides in their guild.
It was just a fun troll. You know what you say you have in RnF?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vc7VBVpl1SY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vc7VBVpl1SY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
As well as one shall not hit somebody already on the ground, I'm not attempting to drag you to somewhere you have already grasped roots for the last year and a half [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You do look dumb, a bit more than the rest of us because you're obsessively answering everyone and getting flamed accordingly. I've also yet to see you make a funny post. But I'm not losing hope !!
Please list everyone. I got PM's yesterday saying I was the best poster on p99 forums.

Again, I don't care if you think I am dumb or even if "everyone" does. Mainly because these "everyones" never use logic or make sense in their posts. It doesn't really matter to me if someone who believes TMO is making shady deals with the staff or that TMO bought FTE's from Amelinda, (a common BDA belief) thinks I am dumb.

Simply, you just aren't qualified to make that assertion.
Closed Thread