Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Aviak

Brell Serilis - Silent Redemption

maybe later into vel was Poison Arrow but i could be mistaken, it was a long time ago
Old 09-09-2018, 03:56 AM
Aviak

<Brell Serilis>

Classic: Legion of Heroes
Kunark: Silent Redemption
Velious: Silent Redemption

Silent Redemption allied with Watchers during velious and Enshadowed was their primary competition.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server - Project 1999 Blue

Classic - IB
Kunark - IB (under guild name TR)
Velious - IB (under guild name Rampage)

Come @ me you Johnny come lately TMO scrubs <3.
there's no disputing this

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

I came in late to the pissing contest, but I can say with certainty the only thing IB won in Kunark was number of accounts RMTed.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came in late to the pissing contest, but I can say with certainty the only thing IB won in Kunark was number of accounts RMTed.
There's a victory in that

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Aviak

Prexus - Keepers of the Faith, through atleast PoP
Briqii Blunts 29 Half Elf Druid
Briq 16 Half Elf Rogue
Old 09-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<The Tribunal>

Classic: The Elitists / Vagrants (co-raided)
Kunark: The Elitists / Vagrants (co-raided)
Velious: Sol Invictus? Or E/V again. Not sure because I largely sat out Velious in classic.
<The Elitists> and <The Vagrants> co-raided for a while. They eventually combined into a guild called <Elitists and Vagrants>. That is when I joined. Later on they split again back into just <The Elitists>.

Either way, in one form or the other, they were the number one on The Tribunal up until GoD/OoW. The old school players either left for WoW or retired and <Sol Invictus> began to take over then.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a victory in that
Agreed. Take my salt with a grain of salt.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you arent correct cecily in kunark won FE in rmting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] SLoan was i think the biggest scum .
on morell thule the guilds was.1.Relentless Ascension -name changed in kunark to furys Edge
2 thunderwalkers.
3 triune .
Old 09-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you arent correct cecily in kunark won FE in rmting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] SLoan was i think the biggest scum .
on morell thule the guilds was.1.Relentless Ascension -name changed in kunark to furys Edge
2 thunderwalkers.
3 triune .

RA and Heroic Few merged to form FE to take a close fight of 1,2,3 flopping around between them and TW during early velious era and cement the top spot.

Classic - Server launched with kunark. no guilds
Kunark - server launched during kunark and tons of guilds were killing VS and Trak - one of the first was probable Circle of the Unseen and or SiN
Velious - TW hit tov and cleared it all of it but vulak on its first run, server came down, FE formed and cruised to victory to end the expac with aow kill.
Closed Thread