Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Aviak

Default Level Spots

Hey all, I just hit level 20 (Enchanter) and I'm looking for some decent/good leveling spots to solo in. Currently I'm in SK and killing some Sheltie's.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tihm
Old 12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

If you're smooth, you can find niches in Upper Guk to hunt in - although LoIO is always a nice, consistent grind (although not the fastest place), and that's my recommendation.

Unrest works (But i don't personally like it because at 20 it's tedious to sift through the greens and reds to get the blues), Kurns works, the lower level areas of OT also work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

I did a lot of soloing as an enchanter in mistmoore at the entrance starting around lev 20-21 I think, but I was extremely twinked...your mileage may vary.

Course while goofing around at the zoneline, others will show up too. You can then group with them if you want.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

najena those 4 terror spawns then once your around 24 do the 5 skel spawns you can get 30 there np even the ogre camp aswell in najena and its always empty expect 1 or 2 mages most the time lol
Old 12-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Aviak

I should have mentioned I play on Red so no Kunark yet. I have been using my animations for pets so far but people have been telling me to charm a pet. I have had very mixed results with charm and not sure the risk is worth the rewards. Anyone have any tips as far as that goes?

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambetto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should have mentioned I play on Red so no Kunark yet. I have been using my animations for pets so far but people have been telling me to charm a pet. I have had very mixed results with charm and not sure the risk is worth the rewards. Anyone have any tips as far as that goes?

Thanks.
Level difference is the number one factor when it comes to charm duration. Charm things that are just about to turn light blue.

MR is the next deciding factor...always mez with your level 4 mez and then tash prior to charming.

Those two tips alone should certainly improve your results when charm soloing.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

I would say SK Aviaks/Paw
52 Monk Happytime
Old 12-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotsirb401 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say SK Aviaks/Paw
Aviaks should work great until about 27, start with egrets and work your way up to harriers. Then you can move to outside Paw around 27-28, when they turn blue. This will also leave you fairly close to a couple of zone lines, which are useful in PvP.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Paineel guards. Use Charm and let them kill each other. Usually uncontested with quick respawn times and plenty of mobs.
Closed Thread