Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Large Rat

Default Level 8 Chanter Pet spell

I recently dinged 8, and started making the trek from g fay to HHK for my 8-12 per spells. I took the boat to Freeport, crossed east and west common lands and then was brutally murdered by a skeleton during the day in Kithcor Forrest and dinged lvl 7 lol! Is there a trick to Kithcor I'm missing I thought it was safe during the day or safer I should say.
Happy to be back on eq btw forgot how much fun this game could be after years of wow and swtor. Thanks for any suggestions!!
Old 05-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

stick to the zone wall the best you can but keep your eyes open as sometimes a mob will stray near it.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Some mobs in kithcor that spawn at night will stay alive during the day if not killed. That place is ruthless,lol.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Orc

If possible buy as many of your animation pet spells as you can when there so you dont have to keep going back to get them.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Kobold

make sure to get a SoW from a friendly tunnel patron; should make it much easier to at least out-run any existing undead in kith. Don't think enchanters get invis vs undead until later, so speed is your greatest ally! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

The druid ring in WC (not too far from the Kith zone line) is also a good place to pick up a SoW before braving Kithicor Forest. And IVU isn't a guarantee of safety, because there are a fair number of non-undead that also spawn at night with a taste for adventurer.
Closed Thread