Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Should the remove the estate tax or the death tax?
estate tax 0 0%
death tax 0 0%
both 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was the part I found interesting.

cya in ur next vid ��
the only women comfortable posting with you in the environment you create are self-hating. and you reinforce that self-hatred. for being unable to acknowledge or address that and persisting actively, defending bigots in action and even targeting trans women yourself with words like "creepy rapist" if they seem socially isolated, you are a piece of trash on a fundamental level and lack the impulse control to hide your malevolence. Do not consider yourself the friend of queers you posture to be; you are a shitbird normie who would gaslight me about there even being a problem if I were weak enough to succumb.

And you acknowledged this, in so many words, when you created a new forum account just to beg for forgiveness in PMs. So this is pretty smallbrained unkindness dude. I have been clear about what needs I have if you want my friendship, and they are nothing beyond basic decency. Don't waste our time with contacting me again. And don't read the previous sentence with a tearful martyr's eyes, sobbing about what a shrew I am for taking your N-word pass and saying something about your unrepentant mistreatment of the women who like you. That would just be toooo sad
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 01:12 AM..
Old 06-25-2021, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was the part I found interesting.

cya in ur next vid 👍
How do you find her? Sort by lowest rating?
Old 06-25-2021, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe u should quit the elf forums forever, again bud. Cause u just are the whiniest and u clearly dont need or like the elves
Old 06-25-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah mistreating longtime friends and helping bigots escape with (they perceive) their dignity is "baseball".

you're empty. believe I've heard you on about "punching nazis" too, lol. At least we are beyond any type of pretense of kindness at this point from your corner. Unless of course it allows you to imagine guilt-free violence visited upon others lol.

This forum and how it impacts minds is not a game; look at Cecily, Maerilith and Patriam. This place, its norms and the approval of its people are extremely important to their overall POV and you gaslight them constantly. At this point they are too delusional and filled with bile to even communicate with. They'll probably spend their entire remaining lives in relationships of abuse, or committing abuse themselves, and Patriam will enter his 60s and probably die without finding the dignity or kindness of age, the last young friend he ever made being you. You are truly unkind.

All 3 will remember me as some sort of monster, because I never stopped demanding to be treated with respect. They'll spend the rest of their lives emulating your emotional disconnection, hurtfulness, general faked-aloofness. Because you decided that trans people should sit still for n*gg*r jokes about themselves, and I'm a busybody cunt for not.

I wish I had some way of reaching you with the truth of how abusive you have been to the three listed people, but I reckon no appeal to your faux-goodness will ever outscale your desire to harm us. I'll add Nexii's name too as a key focal point in your own bigotry and stealthy hatred which called to the fore your warped, puritanical, hateful and horrifyingly sophomoric thought processes and revealed exactly how profoundly stunted you are emotionally.

You come crawling back to me pretending humility in DMs, then it's right back to the transphobic shit. Fuck you.

Ready for transphobic remark reply.
I'm not bitter or like super duper angry with u. Nor do I wish u or anyone else here, or elsewhere ill will. In fact I'm quite willing and already have selflessly sacrificed myself on the altars of principality and generosity.

Like. You're right in that I'm a disabled and broken troll. But you're wrong about the motivations and desires. You're also mind reading without the access to my body, soul, and spirit. Or benefit of my energy. I am closed off to you emotionally. Not because I'm angry with you or disgusted or in some kind of irreconcilable disagreement. But because I don't want to impose upon you, nor get involved in your troubles. (Minor). Or detract or dilute whatever triumphs.

You're probably right about everything and everyone else. And Cecily definitely seeeeethes with rage.

Pulgisari thinks they are above it all and somehow an authority.

None of you can really relate to the many truths before you.
Last edited by starkind; 06-25-2021 at 02:42 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Think so?
Old 06-25-2021, 04:00 PM
Banned

My feelings are being shared.

Prove me wrong or share urs.

But yeah. I don't come here for wisdom from you Cecily and it's not fun to see you stab at Impk. A lot of posts are getting big eyerolls and hardcore deep sighs from me but I'm not really interested in sharing those.

I really don't want to encourage either of you to be negative. Or defensive.
Old 06-25-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

The Forums.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Forums.

The best part about this video is it showcases a wide diversity of Thots
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-25-2021 at 04:50 PM..
Old 06-25-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you find her? Sort by lowest rating?
sort by highest viewers when i'm on live [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you can watch me make $1k in 2 hours with a big happy smile. i'll be on top of the trans section for sure, there might be a few cis girls ahead on main page. i'm sure you can guess wat site. otherwise im paywalled, unless you can find someone poaching video somewheres.

lol nice jibartik
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-25-2021 at 07:22 PM..
Closed Thread