Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2021, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wake up. The guards are dead. I'm curious so I investigate. WHAM!

This isn't right, someone is to blame!

Hmm, this player is not responding to my investigation, obviously he's the guilty one.

Talking to an officer now, I will claim that I wasn't trained yet the officer will somehow send a tell to the guy telling him I said I trained them. Obviously a translation error on their part.

Ok this player is now talking to me, so I'm going to remind him that this is an active investigation due to the fact I spend so much time here.

I will declare myself 'in the right' because people weren't responding to my tells quickly enough for me.

This investigation is now closed.
You either die a hero or FD long enough to see yourself become the villain
Old 09-21-2021, 01:32 AM
Kobold

We know that green will end when he logs out for more than a few days

Mythrelle- 54 Erudite Wizard (Blue)
Smakem - 52 Iskar Monk (Blue)
Fedwyn - 40 Halfling Druid (Green)
Vorin - 23 Iksar Necromancer (Green)
Nynaeve - 22 High Elf Cleric (Green)
Old 09-21-2021, 02:01 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should both feel honored.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://imgur.com/a/9OGJ1l2
As if people even take the time to save these exchanges... when I used to farm guards I would get trained by other evil characters pathing from the bank all the time. It's part of the game, whatever. This one particular time I noticed someone else's pet clearing the rotation in my combat log so when I stepped out from the tunnel to investigate I immediately get killed by Roglio in the open area in front of the bank and Fool's Gold. I follow up with a /who of Rivervale and a gnome mage shows in the query, unfortunately I can't recall his name because I don't neurotically save a copy of every negative interaction I have in video games. I send him a tell and he doesn't respond, so I ask a guildmate of his I was vaguely familiar to get in touch with him. The guildmate asked some clarifying questions to which I specifically stated although I didn't actually witness him train me, due to the circumstances it seemed suspicious and I know pet classes often ruin the bank guard pull behind Deputy Percin getting agro from the warrior GM too. It seems the guildmate expertly conveyed that information.

Besides, that whole conflict was between ME, YOU and THE OTHER GUY. The whole "don't accuse me of doing stuff that I don't do to you or anybody else." theatrics are better served in glee club. Go on though, slander my good name... but I've lined the pockets of many young halflings with spears and shields, given away fortunes, inspired good will, captured imaginations and sparked intrigue! You're too busy cataloging conversations by order of how slighted someone made you feel, and that's why you don't have what it takes to hang in Rivervale. Absolutely pathetic! Here's your five minutes of fame, wretched gnome.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenDegenerate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As if people even take the time to save these exchanges... when I used to farm guards I would get trained by other evil characters pathing from the bank all the time. It's part of the game, whatever. This one particular time I noticed someone else's pet clearing the rotation in my combat log so when I stepped out from the tunnel to investigate I immediately get killed by Roglio in the open area in front of the bank and Fool's Gold. I follow up with a /who of Rivervale and a gnome mage shows in the query, unfortunately I can't recall his name because I don't neurotically save a copy of every negative interaction I have in video games. I send him a tell and he doesn't respond, so I ask a guildmate of his I was vaguely familiar to get in touch with him. The guildmate asked some clarifying questions to which I specifically stated although I didn't actually witness him train me, due to the circumstances it seemed suspicious and I know pet classes often ruin the bank guard pull behind Deputy Percin getting agro from the warrior GM too. It seems the guildmate expertly conveyed that information.

Besides, that whole conflict was between ME, YOU and THE OTHER GUY. The whole "don't accuse me of doing stuff that I don't do to you or anybody else." theatrics are better served in glee club. Go on though, slander my good name... but I've lined the pockets of many young halflings with spears and shields, given away fortunes, inspired good will, captured imaginations and sparked intrigue! You're too busy cataloging conversations by order of how slighted someone made you feel, and that's why you don't have what it takes to hang in Rivervale. Absolutely pathetic! Here's your five minutes of fame, wretched gnome.
This was a worthy conversation to save because RT was being a total and complete idiot
Old 09-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was a worthy conversation to save because RT was being a total and complete idiot
Context. What if that mage ported into RV and started clearing guards that weren't entirely spawned yet? Even giving him the benefit of the doubt he didn't know the guards were camped I find it highly unlikely that in such a small window of opportunity between me dying and spawning in Freeport the actual culprit managed to zone out and escape my /who. Someone's Jabober was mowing guards even as I was cut down in my prime, my only regret is not doing a /who beforehand for a screenshot and delicious expose via forums.
Old 09-21-2021, 12:40 PM
Large Bat

Before the great FD began, I sold the real Randytrevor his jboots MQ.
Old 09-21-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 09-21-2021 at 01:09 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Look ran I'm mowing the air!"

cracks me up everytime.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-21-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenDegenerate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Context. What if that mage ported into RV and started clearing guards that weren't entirely spawned yet? Even giving him the benefit of the doubt he didn't know the guards were camped I find it highly unlikely that in such a small window of opportunity between me dying and spawning in Freeport the actual culprit managed to zone out and escape my /who. Someone's Jabober was mowing guards even as I was cut down in my prime, my only regret is not doing a /who beforehand for a screenshot and delicious expose via forums.
You keep saying 'culprit' and wanting to expose people, but there is no one to blame except the guy who wandered into KOS territory and got whacked. A /who doesn't need to be done and no one needs to be contacted, just need to loot your corpse and be more careful. There was no small window of 'opportunity' and no one was hiding from anyone. It's just business as usual when farming any guards.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:

no one cares

hope this helps
Closed Thread