Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

i recommend finding someone that can tank for you

you're on a long, hard road solo
Old 12-08-2021, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

This is super budget. Less than 100p, or free if you sneak to velks and ask in ooc, someone prob just give to you.
Old 12-08-2021, 05:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is super budget. Less than 100p, or free if you sneak to velks and ask in ooc, someone prob just give to you.
I've been levelling a new warrior on blue, and I have to say this weapon is quite redonculous at low level. Especially because early on that 12 damage proc is a reasonable chunk of damage!

I also have a rogue similar level to op on green. One day I bumped in to a druid at Qeynos bank area (maybe they were doing gnoll scrolls?) Either way they were kind enough to port me over to Lavastorm. I bought a Combine Spear, but I'd suggest OP heads a bit further south to East Commons and purchase something from a player there. A few dozen plat goes a long way if you are patient. Eventually you will find a player that just wants to clear out their bag space and get their trash to a new character rather than it getting lost to an npc vendor.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-08-2021, 07:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Seconding the recommendation for a crystalline spider fang! I solo'd on my barb rogue girl from 1-50 using just banded armour, a crystalline spider fang and a dragoon dirk, no fungi. All of that cost around 200 plat, and that was it!

As for the soloing: It was indeed long and miserable! But definitely doable if you're patient and don't mind primarily doing afk camps where you use intimidate to fear-kite and then bind wound to 50, hide/sneak and sit down to heal the rest of the way back up.

Also, as soon as you can, grab that DE mask from Guk! It is a godsend having ultravision on demand! And people usually camp the ghoul assassin and supplier, and are happy to let you loot a mask as they frequently rot! Just be careful because assassin DOES see-through hide/sneak! Nothing else in guk does though!
Old 12-20-2021, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

If your on blue, private message me and I will give your rogue some pp to buy a better weapon or provide you with one/two.
Old 12-22-2021, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no better weapons until you hit 60 and start raiding ntov. Focus on making your fashion quest look good and joining a raid guild.
I recommend epic + claw of lightning for an easy to obtain set up that looks nice and works well on anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmgoforth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a shirtless barbarian with unusually large areolas. My fashion quest has already been conquered.
Thank you for your question. Moving to resolved.
Last edited by Cecily; 12-22-2021 at 01:46 PM..
Closed Thread