Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When?
agreed.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:06 AM
Banned

Servers are not dead, I think there was close to 1000 people on each the other night
Old 01-04-2022, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Servers are not dead, I think there was close to 1000 people on each the other night
That’s not a common occurrence though and I think was really more do to the holiday weekend. Outside the dungeon hotspots it’s dead, and even then it can be pretty sparse at times. I saw 4 people in the hole tonight lol
Old 01-04-2022, 02:48 AM
Banned

Red face

Unless 3k concurrent population with rampant kill stealing its not classic.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Merge them into red and let the guides take a step back.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:11 AM
Banned

Merge blue and green and leave that up as the museum server. It will still have all your characters and their equipment from blue and green that you can log in for posterity's sake, but there are no raid mobs or quests to do anymore. So if you actually want to *play* everquest you have to roll on the newest green server, but your actual characters and their histories and what they achieved on blue and green 1.0 will still technically exist, to protect fragile egos and hard-earned emu pixels.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merge blue and green and leave that up as the museum server. It will still have all your characters and their equipment from blue and green that you can log in for posterity's sake, but there are no raid mobs or quests to do anymore. So if you actually want to *play* everquest you have to roll on the newest green server, but your actual characters and their histories and what they achieved on blue and green 1.0 will still technically exist, to protect fragile egos and hard-earned emu pixels.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2022, 09:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt they will actually merge blue with green, but it would probably be the best move for the server. I wish they'd launch a new red server but I'm starting to think that's not ever happening either.
why would they ever launch a new red when it has like, 50 people top pop? EQ pvp is shitty.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread