Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Banned

EQ needs a hardcore mode. And one like WoW’s which is: self-found self-crafted gear only no trades, no grouping allowed until max level and then only with other hardcore players. First death = delete char, but there is an appeal system, player managed

All of it could be tracked with a mod
Old 01-08-2022, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ needs a hardcore mode. And one like WoW’s which is: self-found self-crafted gear only no trades, no grouping allowed until max level and then only with other hardcore players. First death = delete char, but there is an appeal system, player managed

All of it could be tracked with a mod
Hardcore rules I forgot about that WoW has: you can form a hardcore team and group pre-max level, but the rule is if anyone on that team dies at any time, the entire team must delete

And for EQ would probably have to allow grouping from 50-60 because I’m discovering that is longer than 1-50
Old 01-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Banned

lol p1999 nerds can barely bring themselves to play starting with nothing
Old 01-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m doing it
Old 01-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 1999 people weren't asking for classic. Isn't asking for classic... not classic?!?!
WOW
Old 01-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are right, I’m dumb and slow when it comes to leveling and gear progression, which makes me a little bitch in regards to being willing to start over

I just wanted to mode to see clips of them dying on stream. It’s fucked up, but I can’t stop watching the WoW ones and I don’t even play. There’s some desk slamming, some (almost) tears, can’t hold a candle to the fortnite freakouts though
Old 01-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Banned

Fortnite is fucking evil (which is what makes it such a fun game).

Although it's bullshit that you can't opt-out of bot matches. Any battle royale is some mishmash of real players and bots, which they did on purpose so they could get 100-player games started more quickly, but I still hate that.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fortnite is fucking evil (which is what makes it such a fun game).

Although it's bullshit that you can't opt-out of bot matches. Any battle royale is some mishmash of real players and bots, which they did on purpose so they could get 100-player games started more quickly, but I still hate that.
Oh I’ve never played, only watched some of the freakouts

My favorite is a (probably no viewers due to how poor his room looks) streamer named “Action Man” clubbing his desk in half with a bat after losing, and I notice the wall behind him is missing a huge chunk of drywall

It’s like yep you’re the action man all right
Closed Thread