Default Fkn Boomers, Man

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Lol
Old 01-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Aviak

Solidly Gen-X. I wish I was a Boomer.

Boomers might well be the last generation that can afford to pay someone to wipe their asses. Those here who don't live with their parents or in a trailer probably write their rent checks payable to a Boomer. They're also still calling the shots at the highest levels of most corporations.

Best of all, Boomers get to die before their decades of shitty voting fully catch up with them (us) while millennials and my generation foot the bill for end-of-life care that we might never get... One last fuck you on their way out the door.

Making fun of boomers is like making fun of a handsome multi-millionaire with a huge schlong. He's better than you. He knows it. So do you.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Hahahahaha yeah what's really funny is by the time someone is wiping your ass, your days of laughing and eating stuff off plates with your hands using utensils is long gone.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahahaha yeah what's really funny is by the time someone is wiping your ass, your days of laughing and eating stuff off plates with your hands using utensils is long gone.
Ok boomer
Old 01-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-09-2020, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

The peers I have known who didn’t fritter away their time and effort in high school and higher education vs early working 20s have homes (mortgage not rent), good jobs, financial stability and a comfortable retirement to look forward to.

I’m my mid 30s. If my future ass need wiping and I’m incapable of polishing the ol’ sphincter, there’s going to be someone there to wipe it for me.

With regards to the shitty voting I wholeheartedly agree. The world socially and environmentally is heading for a fairly bleak future. My generation partially but mostly my kids and my future grandkids and the generations following are the ones who will be suffering and/or cleaning up the mess.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solidly Gen-X. I wish I was a Boomer.

Boomers might well be the last generation that can afford to pay someone to wipe their asses. Those here who don't live with their parents or in a trailer probably write their rent checks payable to a Boomer. They're also still calling the shots at the highest levels of most corporations.

Best of all, Boomers get to die before their decades of shitty voting fully catch up with them (us) while millennials and my generation foot the bill for end-of-life care that we might never get... One last fuck you on their way out the door.

Making fun of boomers is like making fun of a handsome multi-millionaire with a huge schlong. He's better than you. He knows it. So do you.

You sound like someone who likes to blame everyone else for why your life isn't exactly where you want it to be.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:56 AM
Banned

100 year cycle

hard times create strong men
strong men create good times
good times create weak men
weak men create hard times

Anyone have a guess as to where we are right now?
Closed Thread