Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 12:58 PM
Skeleton

Has this been resolved yet? Should have been fixed on friday, aye?
Old 12-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Skeleton

Looks like VSR is spawning daily at least at the moment.

Wiki indicates that he spawns every 6-7 hours. This doesn’t seem accurate.

I’ve seen him spawn 12 hours in the dot following a natural VS kill, then 18, 19, 19, 19, 22.25 hours following a triggered VS kill.

Can someone confirm if this is correct for the current green era, and that the wiki is perhaps inaccurate or relating to a later time in the server lifecycle for blue?
Old 12-12-2021, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like VSR is spawning daily at least at the moment.

Wiki indicates that he spawns every 6-7 hours. This doesn’t seem accurate.

I’ve seen him spawn 12 hours in the dot following a natural VS kill, then 18, 19, 19, 19, 22.25 hours following a triggered VS kill.

Can someone confirm if this is correct for the current green era, and that the wiki is perhaps inaccurate or relating to a later time in the server lifecycle for blue?
The Wiki does refer to the current state of VSR on Blue. Green will reach that point. Currently, I believe there is only one VSR after each VS. Not a repeating spawn. I could be wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This info is not posted nor shared. Some people probably know it and it's in their best interest not to share it.
Old 12-23-2021, 12:01 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a repeating spawn. I could be wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This info is not posted nor shared. Some people probably know it and it's in their best interest not to share it.
Seems like it... Castle got 3 of those "non-repeating" spawns in a row, right? Stay classy.
Old 12-26-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like it... Castle got 3 of those "non-repeating" spawns in a row, right? Stay classy.
Haha! Man! Look at the date. I was missing information at the time. We tracked it harder and it turns out it is, in fact, spawning over and over. And yeah, we've killed it six times this week.
Old 12-26-2021, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Here, lemme share some info. It seems longer than 6 hours, but shorter than 18 hours. But also maybe it's a different amount of time from regular Venril Sathir to the first Venril Sathir's Remains? Maybe? Good luck to all.
Closed Thread