Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s what I get for sneaking passed the wyverns in north instead of training them infront of the vulak pull. Now if I had known the pull was dropped then that would have been our vulak 100%. If only we had some kind of way to bind our sight onto mobs so we see what they are doing. Maybe give that spell to enchanters since they aren’t busy doing anything else.
That's some real shade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Grats on your earthquake haul, Diggums
Old 01-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That’s what I get for sneaking passed the wyverns in north instead of training them infront of the vulak pull. Now if I had known the pull was dropped then that would have been our vulak 100%. If only we had some kind of way to bind our sight onto mobs so we see what they are doing. Maybe give that spell to enchanters since they aren’t busy doing anything else.
Not doing anything else except for playing mages, wizards, clerics, and still buffing the snot out of you. No more runes for you!!

In case anyone can’t tell, PS likes to throw shade. I wouldn’t trade Rui or anyone else on our pull team for any puller on the server.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Aviak

I’d trade baylan for a charged mallet.

In case you can’t tell by this point, just teasing, all in good fun over here in PS
<3 Bay!
Old 01-17-2019, 01:11 PM
Large Bat

I've been a member of for 2-3 months now and have nothing but good things to say about PS. Below was my rationale for joining and my experience so far.

1. As a former EQ player I did some raid content, mostly in PoP. I wanted to see to dragons and giants.

2. I wanted to be somewhere that was actively working on the most difficult content. I didn't want to be bard #8 where there was no motivation or opportunity to learn the content and make a contribution. I wanted to be part of a team that beats guilds who takes the top end content for granted.

3. I have a competitive job and a family. I dont always have long windows to sock a mob for hours and hours. I will sock when I can, but its not realistic for me to sock all weekend, etc.

My experience:

The leadership group is fantastic, they communicate well about the schedule so I can plan properly, policies (not that there too many!), and core values (RL first, but grow your beard and get your socks ready when you can).

The members are friendly and have made a big time investment setting up the infrastructure needed to compete on contested pulls. They will help you killing your epic merbs and exp groups are plentiful.

TLDR - be part of a team that earns its kills, has strong leadership and clearly articulated (positive) values. You will get uber pixels and your contribution matters.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:39 AM
Banned

Paradigm is the only place I can see myself calling home for the rest of my time on P99.

Awesome group of folks!
Old 01-22-2019, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like you guys are kicking some ass and having fun doing it!!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-27-2019, 07:21 AM
Kobold

Head our fastest PoG clear yet today! Managed it in just over 5 hours!

pog1-26-19.jpg

We had one of our smoothest Tunare kills (only 2 tanks!) as well. Unfortunately, the loot RNG was fairly unforgiving (as usual!) but it was great to spend a cold, wintry Saturday with friends doing tough encounters!

tunare1-26-19.jpg

We've been on a godslayer kick recently, and thankfully the Lord of Fear has been more generous with his loot, as we have harvested many eyes and brains!

CT1-26-19.jpg

We keep having fun and try to keep the sane while raiding in the current crazy competitive environment! Come on out and join us!
Old 01-30-2019, 03:27 AM
Fire Giant

11 man FTE on Silverwing? No fucks given.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
11 man FTE on Silverwing? No fucks given.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtUEQGZ_WA
Old 02-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Aviak

My man Rumsy tanking while CCing? /gasp

Did you do that without disc? Ya goob

Bump for some good dudes. May many dragons continue to die by your might. /salute
Closed Thread