Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 08:05 AM
Aviak

Default Grobb Dark one (Shaman Guild) faction

Hi,

I'm an ogre shaman and would like to hunt bashers in grobb but the shaman guild gm by the bank is kos and makes it very hard. Any way to improve faction as an ogre shaman?
Old 08-14-2021, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

The More Help for Innoruuk quest is the way to go for that particular faction. Just farm up a mass of DF belts and turn them in. As you're KoS though you may need to go acquire a couple Ball of Golem Clay which might fix your initial faction issues long enough to turn them in.
Old 08-14-2021, 06:36 PM
Banned

Kill actual monsters instead of guards is also an option
Old 08-14-2021, 07:48 PM
Aviak

Tadkins, thanks! I was curious on how to do the initial hand in. I wonder if wolf form may be an option as well.

Also, I consider them swamp monsters rather than guards
Last edited by Bobjenson; 08-14-2021 at 07:50 PM..
Old 08-14-2021, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjenson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if wolf form may be an option as well.
Couldn't hurt to check. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My druid is only 30 atm or I'd offer to come bring it to you myself.
Old 08-15-2021, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjenson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tadkins, thanks! I was curious on how to do the initial hand in. I wonder if wolf form may be an option as well.

Also, I consider them swamp monsters rather than guards
Can confirm Wolf Form doesn't help your faction with the shamans in Grobb. I tried to faction with them as a Barb and they still scowled after wolf form.

I have heard it is possible to do turn ins with a complicated line of Druid Harmony, Invis to get close, open turn in box, get invis'ed again, and then press the turnin button, but it seems a very convoluted way to raise a faction that is minimally useful overall.
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 08-15-2021, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm Wolf Form doesn't help your faction with the shamans in Grobb. I tried to faction with them as a Barb and they still scowled after wolf form.

I have heard it is possible to do turn ins with a complicated line of Druid Harmony, Invis to get close, open turn in box, get invis'ed again, and then press the turnin button, but it seems a very convoluted way to raise a faction that is minimally useful overall.
They might react better to a Rallos shaman over a Tribunal shaman. Savage trolls aren't too keen on ideals like honor and justice. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But that said, nothing wrong with grinding out any faction you want. I'm working hard and even made a bug post recently regarding the Neriak rogue guild faction on my halfling druid, which can be equally argued as "minimally useful", but some of us enjoy playing the faction game.
Old 08-15-2021, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kill actual monsters instead of guards is also an option
Thanks for your totally unhelpful contribution
Closed Thread