Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99.999% of shootings are by men

Hope this helps!
oh look the guy from a cultural background of 3 thousand years of subjugation and dictator worship, has something in common with a democrat.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm willing to go down that path if we can apply the same logic to race [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you think I'm against immigration numb nuts

I'm consistent. Freedom is an illusion low IQ people maintain to think they can compete with Texans like me, ahldagor, and Skarlorn

God bless!
Old 02-18-2018, 01:47 AM
Banned

Puking gif
Old 02-18-2018, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you think I'm against immigration numb nuts

I'm consistent. Freedom is an illusion low IQ people maintain to think they can compete with Texans like me, ahldagor, and Skarlorn

God bless!
damn dat boi against immigration

*shakes tanned hand respectfully*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-18-2018, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"xaanka im too dumb to understand what you mean so Im going to assume you mean what I think you mean, like mick!"

youre so dumb you probably think assault rifles arent banned.

FYI david koresh legally married the person you think he was child raping.
Was talking about your support of Warren Jeffs. Don't be the baby tomato, keep up. Xanks is as out of touch with this gun shit and deifying the school shooter while the president doubled down with another tweet aimed a discrediting the FBI. Aaron Feis deserves more attention for being a good person. I like how y'all assume I have a political agenda. It's really cute.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

i like how everyone (except skarlorn ^.~) has adopted the exact opposite stance with regard to restrictions on one thing because it is accessory to another ^^
Old 02-18-2018, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like how everyone (except skarlorn ^.~) has adopted the exact opposite stance with regard to restrictions on one thing because it is accessory to another ^^
Why can 24 year olds purchase guns but aren't deemed responsible enough to rent a car

Srs question thxxx God bless happy Sunday y'all better be in church
Old 02-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was talking about your support of Warren Jeffs. Don't be the baby tomato, keep up. Xanks is as out of touch with this gun shit and deifying the school shooter while the president doubled down with another tweet aimed a discrediting the FBI. Aaron Feis deserves more attention for being a good person. I like how y'all assume I have a political agenda. It's really cute.
dont know who that is so probubly its you htat has the sick imagination that is stuck on talking about diddling little kids I think you should seek help immediately before you shoot up a school.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:31 PM
Banned

Xaanka - I admit I know little about guns so I can't rally idea any better solution

Me - tosses out one possible mechanically based idea for regulation on weaponry he heard

Xaanka - starts screeching about history of guns and founding fathers and how my utopia doesn't exist I'm such and idiot clearly I don't understand guns the way expert xaanka does

I admit I slipped up by even talking to xaanka. But then I was just getting vomited on by counter rhetoric to arguments that I literally never presented and it became obvious that xaanka is so far down a tunnel that he would rather argue with what he imagines you're saying and thinking than what your are actually typing.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:33 PM
Banned

I also do not respect mickmoranis because of his incessant divisiveness and inability to coherently articulate thoughts.

This is a public letter to myself to keep in mind only to troll these two people and not actually deal with them like adults.
Closed Thread