Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2023, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine going from covering marilago raid with police sirens flashing everywhere for 24 hours a day...

To endlessly covering biden blaming his staff and talking about how its ok for him to do it lol
Old 02-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you expect a paste eating retard who tells people they should inject bleach to make any sense?
He told people to 'inject bleach'?

Where's your proof
Old 02-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really think you misunderstand the prevalence of racism. I’m sure it’s an acute problem in Georgia, but I’ve been Iranian and outside these boards I haven’t been called terrorist since the 1980s, and that was usually in response to me fucking people’s blonde sister with no rubber and not pulling out as my own Django-esque revenge for Mossadegh
Well, I'm glad you had mostly positive experiences and only got called terrorist a few times, but I've heard plenty more negative accounts from people that I know personally. Largely black and Hispanic folks, admittedly. There were only a handful of kids from Middle Eastern backgrounds where I grew up. One of them had "SAND N____R" painted on his Jeep in senior year as a 'prank'. I had another friend in middle school whose mom escaped Iran just before the revolution, but I didn't really understand her stories at the time.
Old 02-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where's your proof
Democrats: Trump said it he said it!

Democrats: Bident didnt say that read between the lines.
Old 02-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where's your proof
Don't you think the planet is only like six thousands years old?
Old 02-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont you think that the existence of human society is only like six thousand years old?
Old 02-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I'm glad you had mostly positive experiences and only got called terrorist a few times, but I've heard plenty more negative accounts from people that I know personally. Largely black and Hispanic folks, admittedly. There were only a handful of kids from Middle Eastern backgrounds where I grew up. One of them had "SAND N____R" painted on his Jeep in senior year as a 'prank'. I had another friend in middle school whose mom escaped Iran just before the revolution, but I didn't really understand her stories at the time.
I would argue that the remarkable job america has done at integrating millions of people from every corner of this planet is testament to how tolerant it is, but sure, anecdotally, there are a lot of shitheads

I’ve also said I think native Americans got fucked, so I could understand the legacy of historical events playing a role now, but in general, most people are not racist and our systems are color blind. They care about money way more than race
Old 02-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ahh ok so you're lying out your groomer asshole as usual
Old 02-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

lol dont let the toxic white male whitemansplane to you about how he is sure everyone is as racist as he is.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Where's your proof

There AND on national TV at time stamp 41 seconds in the video. Go back to hiding under a rock Elizondo Troll.

Last edited by Botten; 02-11-2023 at 04:05 PM..
Closed Thread