Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2023, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Losing three elections in succession is probably a sign that Trump is in fact not the best guy and hasn't been blessed by Jesus or whatever to party with Epstein and diddle little kids.
Using your logic, we should assume that both Kim Jong Un and Putin are the best men for the job because they keep winning the elections.
Old 03-26-2023, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s messed up to accuse someone of sexual misconduct with their daughter when you know that it’s completely false.
"Messed up" is having a sexual relationship with your daughter. Which Donald Trump had, and may still possibly have.
Old 03-26-2023, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no see the pedo apologists would be the people who defend taking kids to drag shows, not the people who *oppose* that. Silly horza is mixed up
I just think the selective memory is funny when it comes to you guys freaking out about whatever the latest Murdoch scare is.

I mean the governor of Tennessee is going around in drag on photo, his lieutenant governor is following gay models on Instagram, and the leader or your party of was doing it to little kids with the most famous pedophile in the world.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Messed up" is having a sexual relationship with your daughter. Which Donald Trump had, and may still possibly have.
And you had a sexual relationship with your dad.

See what I did there?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The clear sexual relationship he has had with his daughter since she was 12 or so.

Plus, he's a billionaire. Billionaires all join the pedo club.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i think they're both fucking creeps, that's why i didn't vote for either of them.

RON PAUL 2024! IT"S HIS FUCKING TURN
Last edited by Ekco; 03-26-2023 at 12:55 PM..
Old 03-26-2023, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think the selective memory is funny when it comes to you guys freaking out about whatever the latest Murdoch scare is.

I mean the governor of Tennessee is going around in drag on photo, his lieutenant governor is following gay models on Instagram, and the leader or your party of was doing it to little kids with the most famous pedophile in the world.
No facts, just spewing misinformation. No wonder you are unemployed.
Old 03-26-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you had a sexual relationship with your dad.

See what I did there?
What, got desperate after a single exchange? Congratulations on falling apart at the slightest sign of pushback.

Sorry you've cast your lot with a pedophile. Sorry our political system makes us choose between one pedophile and another, but that's just the path that capitalism has taken us on.
Old 03-26-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
No facts, just spewing misinformation. No wonder you are unemployed.
Tennessee's governor appears to have dressed in drag during high school, an art form he wants to restrict.

Tennessee’s lieutenant governor has apologized after revelations that he interacted on social media to nearly nude photos of a young gay model.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What, got desperate after a single exchange? Congratulations on falling apart at the slightest sign of pushback.

Sorry you've cast your lot with a pedophile. Sorry our political system makes us choose between one pedophile and another, but that's just the path that capitalism has taken us on.
I’ve done exactly what you have done, make a baseless accusation and present it as fact.

I seriously have no idea whether or not you participated in consensual sex with your dad. I was just basing that off your obsession of bringing up the subject.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

only good thing to come out of the Biden administration so far.