Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-19-2022, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t do “poppers”, like ever

On scene with a deceased body atm, died from doing poppers, younger person too :/
Guys that like poppers drive me nuts. I hate that shit. They get so into it, they don't want sex without poppers anymore. Ugh.

Or they keel over. Ugh.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 12-19-2022, 03:56 PM
Banned

Gay dudes use Poppers, right?
Old 12-19-2022, 04:17 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2022, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Hope your buddy gets better and finds a girl in there to give him a grippy sock footjob.
Old 12-19-2022, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

Also...when I commented before I more or less skimmed the thread...with this being in RnF for the love of all things good I hope yall are doing some creative writing, because if not goddamn I'm glad to see yall overcoming and doing better.

Makes me feel very fortunate that my party years were short lived and that the harder things didn't hook into me as bad as they could have
Old 12-19-2022, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

reminiscin' be like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgif-5-6a54aad796.jpg (21.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-19-2022, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

I had a tilt table test and failed.

Pretty sure if I did those my brain would lose oxygen then die. I don't recover at all from that kind of stuff.
Old 12-19-2022, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gay dudes use Poppers, right?
Ok yes, I don’t want to mention too much because PHI but I just have to say a bit. I fucking have to…

So this was a gay guy, still dead on the ground, had to walk around him. I was there to talk to his grieving bf. The boyfriend told me that his bf in the morning will sometimes get on the “fuck machine” before work. When he does this he does poppers, which are what killed him. I didn’t actually know much about poppers but apparently like all inhalants they are extremely dangerous

His bf said that he knew something was wrong because his bf is normally very loud when using the fuck machine. He then held out two dog collars while crying, saying they will never be able to wear them again for “puppy play”. He then explained that this was a dom/sub fetish they had. And all of this in front of his mom

Now over the past 15yrs I’ve heard and seen some very weird shit, and because of that I have a great poker face. But it was pretty hard to not be sitting there like…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D8345ABA-BD10-4725-8D4D-1BE069B69740.jpg (14.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-20-2022, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok yes, I don’t want to mention too much because PHI but I just have to say a bit. I fucking have to…

So this was a gay guy, still dead on the ground, had to walk around him. I was there to talk to his grieving bf. The boyfriend told me that his bf in the morning will sometimes get on the “fuck machine” before work. When he does this he does poppers, which are what killed him. I didn’t actually know much about poppers but apparently like all inhalants they are extremely dangerous

His bf said that he knew something was wrong because his bf is normally very loud when using the fuck machine. He then held out two dog collars while crying, saying they will never be able to wear them again for “puppy play”. He then explained that this was a dom/sub fetish they had. And all of this in front of his mom

Now over the past 15yrs I’ve heard and seen some very weird shit, and because of that I have a great poker face. But it was pretty hard to not be sitting there like…
Is this a poppers death or a perforation death we're talking about?

Check with the coroner and report back.
Old 12-20-2022, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this a poppers death or a perforation death we're talking about?

Check with the coroner and report back.
Nah he almost bit his tongue in half so it was looking like a seizure from the poppers

Of course working in Behavioral health you either have grown a dark sense of humor or you’re new there, so discussing with co workers later I mentioned:

1. At least he died doing what he loved. There’s worst ways to go

2. Not sure what a fuck machine is or why you’d want to use one right after you wake up, but I think it might actually be able to cure me not being a morning person. If you could rig that thing to a timer and make it be my new alarm, I would actually start getting up BEFORE my alarm for the first time in my life. I’d hear the machine firing up and start prodding around my butt, and I’d be jumping out of bed like “I’m up! I’m up! Get that fucking thing away from me”