Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a very racist thing to stay
Check Your Privilege, Madam E'lanti.

This entire situation could be avoided (entirely) IF players and their guilds were granted the option of trial by jury rather than being tossed to the kangaroo courts of Llandris & Co.
Old 05-14-2019, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was so word of the tracker fte. No one knew it happened. He logged in. Fte’d, died instantly. Then a legit fte bard landed at wizard ring after tracker fte was dead. Ran up and got a legit fte. No one called for tracker fte DQ. no one said anything. No one knew it happened. We all believed it was a real fte and we killed it excited.

It wasn’t until 6 hours later when ALS heard it dropped 2 scales that they began to attempt extortion with guild leads from BG for 1 scale or face full item deletion

ALS did not deserve the items any more than bg.
Also, isn’t extortion and lawyer quest against the ALS charter for loot? Aren’t you supposed to kill all your loots yourself??

They never got an fte. We never hindered them from getting fte. It just as easily could of been any other guild to kill it.

This is the same as AW v Lord Nagafen v Rustle

The precedence was set unfortunately for you guys to DQ yourselves after first FTE was obtained illegally.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...12&postcount=1
Old 05-14-2019, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The precedence was set unfortunately for you guys to DQ yourselves after first FTE was obtained illegally.

*precedent

*sniffs, blinks and walks off*
Old 05-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fully aware of this.
And we would of if we knew the fte went out. No one even k ew that the first fte went out. The person who got it never said squat. Probably cause he died within 2 seconds of fte.
No one knew it happened.
No one shouted tracker fte. DQ.
No one said anything about it until after they realized what dropped 6 hours later.

The tracker fte was an infraction. Bg accepts the punishment from llandris. We should not of killed it. Hence why we conceded 2 sev as soon as we found out.

We weren’t going to to accept being extorted by someone we called a friend.

Yes. There was an infraction. Are all infractions equal? Is training a guild equivalent to a tracker fte DQ and kill? . We did not hinder aegis’s ability to fte. The tracker fte was dead in seconds. We got a new fte 1 minute 17 seconds after the initial. The person who got the second fte did not see the first. The tracker fte person didn’t say anything in guild or voice.
In our minds it was a legit kill.
Myself and leadership have conceded mobs for bg when we fucked up and knew about it. We would of conceded this one before killing it if we knew.
We were dealt punishment after already making the good faith effort to concede the next two.

Aegis has agreed with bg leads that the concession and apology was enough.
Aegis alliance
Old 05-14-2019, 02:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does this even mean? Riot leadership was the one guild for loot deletion when it was brought up.
Did you get loot deleted or something? You sure qq a lot about loot deletion. Maybe you should work on salt deletion instead.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

REPOST - my end of post got clipped via iphone noobery. --

Fully aware of this.
And we would of if we knew the fte went out. No one even k ew that the first fte went out. The person who got it never said squat. Probably cause he died within 2 seconds of fte.
No one knew it happened.
No one shouted tracker fte. DQ.
No one said anything about it until after they realized what dropped 6 hours later.

The tracker fte was an infraction. Bg accepts the punishment from llandris. We should not of killed it. Hence why we conceded 2 sev as soon as we found out.

We weren’t going to to accept being extorted by someone we called a friend.

Yes. There was an infraction. Are all infractions equal? Is training a guild equivalent to a tracker fte DQ and kill? . We did not hinder aegis’s ability to fte. The tracker fte was dead in seconds. We got a new fte 1 minute 17 seconds after the initial. The person who got the second fte did not see the first. The tracker fte person didn’t say anything in guild or voice.
In our minds it was a legit kill.
Myself and leadership have conceded mobs for bg when we fucked up and knew about it. We would of conceded this one before killing it if we knew.
We were dealt punishment after already making the good faith effort to concede the next two.

Aegis had agreed with bg leads that the concession and apology was enough.
Aegis alliance had told us they were not going to petition.
Aegis petitioned after we didnt give them 1 scale.
All items deleted.

Moving on.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like someone made a mistake, didn't speak up about it or understood that what they did was a violation. Unfortunately, it's still against the rules. It really does suck about the loot deletion, but Llandris set this precedent a couple weeks ago when our Vyemm loot got deleted.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-14-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Right its pretty silly that a person can log in to their instant death and that causes an entire guild to be DQd but thats the current ruleset for raid mobs.

Same thing occurred on that Nagafen, dude didnt remember parking in lair (for Ragefire) logs in to his immediate death, mob doesnt even move but worthy of suspension cause we didnt DQ ourselves despite the mob barely being altered at all.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was so word of the tracker fte. No one knew it happened. He logged in. Fte’d, died instantly. Then a legit fte bard landed at wizard ring after tracker fte was dead. Ran up and got a legit fte. No one called for tracker fte DQ. no one said anything. No one knew it happened. We all believed it was a real fte and we killed it excited.

It wasn’t until 6 hours later when ALS heard it dropped 2 scales that they began to attempt extortion with guild leads from BG for 1 scale or face full item deletion

ALS did not deserve the items any more than bg.
Also, isn’t extortion and lawyer quest against the ALS charter for loot? Aren’t you supposed to kill all your loots yourself??

They never got an fte. We never hindered them from getting fte. It just as easily could of been any other guild to kill it.
I was present for the kill. I got there fast on my druid and was in zone sometime after the first FTE/death but before the legit FTE. There were not enough total in the zone to drop Sev when I landed. The majority of BG mobilized in after the false FTE but we’re present when the mob hit camp. I can’t speak for everyone but I was 100% unaware of this first FTE. It was hours later before I found out.

Serious question here. If a tracker gets FTE and then dies (intentionally or otherwise) only for a legitimate FTE to happen later, how is it illegal again? For the time between initial and legitimate FTE Sev was open game for any pull. I understand the purpose of the rule but the spirit of the rule is to stop a guild from engaging and lazily pulling the mob when adequate force isn’t immediately present and to stop people from sniping competition with cheap tactics.

That isn’t what happened here. The actual FTE and pull was legitimate. I understand that no trackers are allowed to pull or participate without zoning out first but the Druid in question didn’t pull the mob. He logged in and died. Prior to the legitimate tag/pull, Sev was fair game. I don’t know if his intent was to engage, so I won’t comment. All I know is a quake hit and within minutes we were killing Sev. My hope is it was accidental and that’s just where he’d logged out his raid-ready character.

If it was accidental and the tracker bit the bullet and died leaving an open mob uncontested and ready for a fresh FTE, is said guild expected to just concede even though no other guild was present in Force? Remember this all happened after an unscheduled quake so the rules of not being present in zone at time of pop (ie fear golems) doesn’t apply.

Regardless rules are rules. If they were broken the rules need to be upheld. The penalty was quite heavy handed. Similar infractions on other guilds in the past usually stop at concessions. My take is that a competing guild (who did not have adequate force present to kill) just went for blood when they found out we got 2 green scales.

I suspect one of those green scales had my name on it, but. I’m not salty about it. Pixels are pixels. More will come with time. I’m more concerned with keeping my nose clean. From the sound of it, the actual pull was clean. At the time of the legitimate pull I don’t recall any other group having a sufficient force ready to go. The first FTE went nowhere, dude just logged in and died.

C’est la vie ... just sucks to see 2 rare scales get deleted.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-14-2019, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question here. If a tracker gets FTE and then dies (intentionally or otherwise) only for a legitimate FTE to happen later, how is it illegal again?
Because that initial FTE, for however long it stood (call it X) denied another raiding entity of getting an FTE for X time.
Closed Thread