Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Convict do you have that name because you learned politics in prison? Cuz thats what you sound like...
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill address that she accepted money to get nailed happily and took dick / loads for money for shoes phones and ipods and is probably mad now that its all gone and the taste of jizz in her mouth remains.
You're talking about a 12 year old, you sick fuck.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

that didn’t happen.

and if it did, it wasn’t that bad.

and if it was, that’s not a big deal.

and if it is, that’s not my fault.

and if it was, I didn’t mean it.

and if I did, you deserved it.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

A 12 year old, you are sick.
Old 07-14-2019, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to address the credible allegations that he raped a 13 year old multiple times?
lol kid theres nothing to address

Get back to me when he gets found guilty in the court of law, until then allegations are allegations and that is all they are. That's how it works in this country, innocent until proven guilty. Its that way for a reason, because anybody can accuse anybody of anything at any time regardless of how true or not it is. Whats sad is people like you who immediately take the allegations as fact just because you don't like the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Convict do you have that name because you learned politics in prison? Cuz thats what you sound like...
you know a lot about prison eh
Old 07-14-2019, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol kid theres nothing to address

Get back to me when he gets found guilty in the court of law, until then allegations are allegations and that is all they are. That's how it works in this country, innocent until proven guilty. Its that way for a reason, because anybody can accuse anybody of anything at any time regardless of how true or not it is. Whats sad is people like you who immediately take the allegations as fact just because you don't like the guy.
What happens when you have enough money to live outside of the Justice system?
Old 07-14-2019, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
roll tide
Old 07-14-2019, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Asking irrelevant questions is a sign that you don't actually have an argument.

To repeat: there are no credible allegations that Trump raped a 13-year old girl multiple times. The allegations are not credible because they are not from a criminal proceeding which would mean that there was an independent finding of probable cause. They are not credible because they were made 26 years after the fact which means that the accuser's recollection of events is likely to be incorrect. And they are not credible because they were made without evidence, in an election year, and dropped days before the election, which means the accuser's motives were more in line with a desire to harm Trump's election chances than a desire for restitution or justice.

But to answer your irrelevant question just for fun, you claim asylum in Russia. A country with nukes is the only way to keep the US from coming after your ass.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
roll tide
honestly yeah whatever. football is gay until saban and belichick return to hell. fuck it roll tide!
Old 07-14-2019, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread