Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Gross - someone who gives up that easily probably wont do well in EQ / p99. . .
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm ashamed of this forum's whiners
It's called spam. One thread for all his videos is just fine. If everyone made announcement threads for everything they did, the forums would be unusable.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:00 PM
Large Rat

I agree, look at how fast this forum moves. There's like 4 threads a day or something! Who can keep up?
Old 07-22-2019, 12:11 PM
Kobold

Of course I’d like to continue having my videos linked on the forum but I don’t want to upset people by doing so.

If you guys are saying it’s okay to have one thread with a collection of my videos that I add to frequently, then I’m happy to do that.

Let me know.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called spam. One thread for all his videos is just fine. If everyone made announcement threads for everything they did, the forums would be unusable.
Disagree , dude is trying to make light of a great game having fun with a population that quite frankly could use some humor. I think him posting a thread for videos is not big deal. I mean what you gonna miss, another AM is crap thread? Or do you enjoy reading the 1000000 thread about some looser dominating jboot camp? Most of all these threads are recycled material. Keep posting homie videos where good, at least it was something new to check out.

And not to be rude but if you came to these fourms for "stability" you sir have come to the wrong place. =)
Old 07-22-2019, 12:55 PM
Aviak

Jolanar is literally the only person i've seen that takes it to heart when these videos are posted. Its like he's butt hurt that he can't afford a camera or rig that can stream and doesn't want anyone else doing it.

Literally the same topics get posted every single day asking for farming locations, leveling locations, and 900 other topics, and yet, he chooses to complain about something that people actually want to see.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagree , dude is trying to make light of a great game having fun with a population that quite frankly could use some humor. I think him posting a thread for videos is not big deal. I mean what you gonna miss, another AM is crap thread? Or do you enjoy reading the 1000000 thread about some looser dominating jboot camp? Most of all these threads are recycled material. Keep posting homie videos where good, at least it was something new to check out.

And not to be rude but if you came to these fourms for "stability" you sir have come to the wrong place. =)
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I’ve been browsing this forum for almost 9 years haha, I know it’s not always the most upbeat and positive place, but that’s okay. We all
play this game out of love and fond memories.

My main concern is protecting my YouTube channel, which has taken a lot of time and effort to create. Clicking the Dislike button on a video is important for real feedback and it’s there for a reason. However when people start weaponizing it out of spite or anger towards a content creator and spreading that across multiple videos all at the same time, that’s when I have to be careful.

That’s why I’m hesitant to continue posting on here.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jolanar is literally the only person i've seen that takes it to heart when these videos are posted. Its like he's butt hurt that he can't afford a camera or rig that can stream and doesn't want anyone else doing it.
Lol what. What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing that I am the butthurt one in this situation.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Nah fuck that, i'd keep posting them on the forums unless a GM asked you not to. All the useless bullshit that is posted on the forums, I think your content has every right to have each own thread =P
Old 07-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I’ve been browsing this forum for almost 9 years haha, I know it’s not always the most upbeat and positive place, but that’s okay. We all
play this game out of love and fond memories.

My main concern is protecting my YouTube channel, which has taken a lot of time and effort to create. Clicking the Dislike button on a video is important for real feedback and it’s there for a reason. However when people start weaponizing it out of spite or anger towards a content creator and spreading that across multiple videos all at the same time, that’s when I have to be careful.

That’s why I’m hesitant to continue posting on here.
Well brother, I hope that people realize that someone trying to have fun with server. And how much time and effort is put into doing these. Are you saving invoices from diffrent hats you wear as a tax write off? Lol. Like I said keep making videos man, and the clown shoes here hating need to ease up and show some support for a fellow EQ'er. Instead of hating on him, make suggestions on videos, I wouldn't mind seeing one on like a Kedge Crawl, or some of these super under used zone. More then willing to help out anyway just PM anytime.