Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Full Circle

Enhasa

“One more item. One more item. One more item --” Nexii was jolted awake in bed with a shake of her shoulder.

“Nexii!” A female voice shouted.

“Huh?” The drow rubbed her eyes to see the familiar lavender furred bunny before her.

“You were having a nightmare.” Melissa’s crystal blue eyes expressed deep concern.

The image of a circular blue ring came to the priestess’s mind. “Crystasia’s Crystal Ring…” Nexii whispered with a dreamy-eyed look in her eyes. The look of pixel lust that all raiders had many times throughout their tour of duty.

“But you always say one more item!” Melissa answered as she put her hand paw on Nexii’s shoulder.

“But…but, my precious! Nasty Riotses wants to take it from us.” Nexii replied. (“If I get it then I can finally retire from this autism asylum with ‘best in slot’.”) She thought to herself, though she knew the empath would hear it as well.

“You have my ‘best in slot’ right here. Why not just stay here with me all the time?” Melissa’s spread her slit open with her fingers to make her point. She sensed that was what the drow wanted – to just live her retirement peacefully in Enhasa, screwing the local furries and the GM and guides that would come by.

“Ah, you wouldn’t understand. The lure to be the best.”

“Oh, I do. I want to be the best at sex.” The bunny answered. Her fingers massaged over Nexii’s shoulders eliciting a moan.

“You are that, already.” Nexii sighed with love-struck eyes. She was hopelessly in love with a sexual lover, and here she was one of the few drow craving something deeper. But she could not pull herself away. (“Because you’re easy.”) Nexii did not mean this either positively or negatively, drow themselves tended to be easy to get into bed.

“I heard that, but it’s okay! So you’ll be done soon. I’m glad!” Melissa traced her tiny claws over Nexii’s ears eliciting a shudder. ((“Because I sense you’re falling to immersion.”)) She projected telepathically to the drow. The bunny could see that Nexii had lost control of her rage a few times recently, something unusual for the normally composed drow. It had to be the lure of pixels. “We should get out for a bit, all you’ve done lately is raid and lay in bed. I miss the old Nexii I saw in visions, the one that adventured with Sirken.”

“And fucked and dominated.” Nexii replied, with a small smile on her face. “So where to?”

“I was thinking a picnic in the center of the village. I’d introduce you to everyone. As my slave…dressed like you do in bed for me.” Melissa gave a wicked grin, and then put her hands on Nexii’s heart. The mental insinuations of attraction, love, and devotion were impressed on the cleric. The rabbit could feel the drow’s heart melting in surrender before her senses.

“You’d make me…go out there naked? Blindfolded…leashed…” Nexii felt like she had a Spinning Orb of Confusion on autofire. And yet, the surrender seemed so enticing, so erotic.

“Make or allow, it’s your fantasy, not mine!” Melissa sensed the hesitation.

“I…I can’t be seen as pathetically subservient as the other players.” Nexii shivered, falling into Melissa’s lap. “Willfully obeying myriad pointless rules that do nothing to balance the competition.” The drow’s eyes flashed red for a brief instant signaling lust and anger. “I’ve got submissives lining up to be mine. Today one wanted to be my fur coat rack.”

“There’s the Nexii from your memories.” The rabbit held Nexii in her arms. She delved into more recent memories. “Mmm, so you can still get turned on. When Llandris said he wanted to ‘do things like Sirken’…you felt something. When loot recently got deleted for raid infractions…that same feeling.” The rabbit couldn’t help but lick her lips at the memories of arousal.

Nexii turned and held Melissa by the muzzle, planting a kiss on her lips. (“Yes, the guild summit was so hot. Listening to the guild representatives give four hours of raiding anecdotes and posturing their guild as somehow better than others. It was delicious! None of them had a single idea how to improve their state of suffering and hatred. It gave me some hope.”) She thought, knowing her partner would read her mind.

Melissa traced her tiny hand claws over Nexii’s bare breasts. “Hmm, how about then just the two of us for a picnic in the forest then? You know I wouldn’t let anyone hurt you if they came by.” Melissa smiled, tracing her fingers over Nexii’s forehead and elven ears.

“Sure, I love surprises. I doubt any players will, they’ve gone full circle back to foot racing rules. Anyone online during a raid cycle will be occupied, it’s full on mega zerg vs zerg war. 200/200 supply! This, four years into Velious.” Nexii looked around for the bondage gear. “It’s just a question of the GMs and guides.”

“And locals.” Melissa added. “But yea, I actually saw Galach and Khikik around Enhasa the other day. It seems they caught up on petitions.”

“I’m more than a little impressed about that. I thought it a nearly impossible task. Though there will be a bigger wave once the players realize the shorter wait times.” It escaped the drow that she was the reason Sirken had not kept up by keeping him occupied. She wondered about the new GMs and guides, if they too liked to suffer as Sirken had. How she might be able to twist them to make things more Kafkaesque, if that was even possible.

“Well, let’s get ready. Put on your slave stuff while I fix us a picnic basket.” Although Melissa was pure hearted and full of love, there was a very Machiavellian side to her as well. A twisted side like Nexii, but one more based around deception and manipulation than being sadistic. “I received a special delivery from Llandris today. But no spoilers!”

Nexii affixed her own collar and leash, and then the blindfold. She waited patiently by the bed side.

10 Minutes Later

“Time to go!” The bunny’s cheerful voice juxtaposed with an assertive tug on the leash. Nexii was lead out of the house and into the wilderness around Enhasa. Both were naked and carefree to the cruel world outside the village limits.

Enhasa Forest

“So tell me Nexii, do you have the hots for Llandris? The way he acted deferent and yet is in charge? I heard about the <Aftermath> suspension.”

“It does remind me of Sirken. We really are full circle, back to FTE racing and extreme lawyerquest.” Nexii said wistfully. She crawled, blindly, onto the cloth blanket and felt her way to the picnic basket. “So what did you pack? Hopefully something interesting for me, and not all veggie dishes.”

“Oh of course!” Melissa had packed a few things for herself as Nexii predicted. An insulated container of vegetable stew, and a small tray of vegetables with ranch dip. But under that was the surprise for Nexii. Melissa had gotten the idea from the Nexii’s own memories of the lurid hot tub bath at Exmo’s. She unpacked the unmarked second container and popped something squishy into Nexii’s mouth.

“Mmm!” Nexii recognized the taste as that of raw eyeballs, a drow delicacy. Feasting on those who were blind to the ways of Innoruuk was a delightfully sinful treat. “But these aren’t halfling eyes.”

“Correct. Can you guess what race they are?”

“Ummm…nope. Give me a hint.” Nexii had only ever eaten Halfling eyes as they naturally congregated around Nektulos Forest. The eyes of other races were too expensive when there was endless fashionquest to purchase. And manastones now that her sources had dried up.

“Well there’s some flesh and meat in here too. Don’t worry, it’s cooked. I do know how to cook it even if I don’t eat it.” Melissa giggled. She was enjoying this game, making Nexii guess what she was being fed. Playing with other people’s emotions and thoughts was admittedly her biggest turn on.

“I’ll try it.”

“Mhmm, my pet!” Melissa stuffed some dried flesh into Nexii’s mouth. But immediately she sensed that this too didn’t ring a bell. So the meat was hand fed to Nexii next with a clue. “It’s the other other white meat.”

“Hmm.” Something about a small human came to mind, then she had a flash of inspiration as its soft chewy goodness hit her tongue. “Gnome? It’s gotta be, they’re so pasty and nerdy.”

“Correct.”

Nexii felt a bit confused. There had to be more to this game. It was already obvious that gnomes were the enemies of dark elves. “Where would you get gnome meat anyways?”

(“Think Nexii, the suspension. RIP Aftermath.”) Melissa could barely contain herself as she put the emphasis on ‘RIP’.

Nexii’s heart skipped a beat as memories of that Divine Aura counter train came to mind. Something she’d almost done herself before when being trained one time at Zlandicar. “Riptoes!” She gasped, her voice sounding like the echo of a death touch command.

“Very good.” Melissa’s eyes twinkled in anticipation for Nexii’s reaction.

Nexii felt a curious mix of emotions upon the revelation. First, revulsion at the thought of eating a former guildmate. Then, fleeting appreciation, Riptoes had been rather delicious to her refined palate. Melissa had obviously gone to great effort not to just cook him, but to entice Llandris to give his parts over from GM hell. Then she felt rather fortunate. She was reminded once again, like with Naethyn, that it so easily could have been her. It was only her lawful cleric indoctrination that kept her from being so reckless. Next, she felt nihilistic. Hate could not exist into death, and it was a waste to have one both so hateful and hated for his actions be given the axe. It was a shame he was a chaotic. (“But Melissa is a chaotic too…who else would ‘surprise’ someone with guild mate meat?”) Nexii considered then that Melissa had not done this out of cruelty or hate. It was all just intended to mess with her and nothing more. (“And even if she had or could be that way, I’d probably enjoy it.”)

((“Such delicious emotional flux. That’s why I keep you around.”)) Melissa projected into Nexii’s mind, confirming that it had all just been a game.

“I love you, bitch. Fuck my brains out.” She laid on her back by the picnic table. Both daring the bunny to pounce on her naked body and allowing her to ravage her if she so desired.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

didnt read any of that
Old 07-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

I came 11 times
Old 07-06-2019, 05:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 07-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
18/f/cali
Old 07-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Banned

Beautiful. Breathtaking... I just shared this with a coworker and they were in love with your material. Please share more. Literature from cats is so pure.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:13 AM
Banned

Nexil i know you know this but no one gives a shit about your shit because your shit is like my shit. When i first started out in RnF they were real and after awhile they became quotas that i gave myself because they were something to do in my priviilaged life and nothing actually real. I been staying away from commenting on your literal shit for years because i somewhat related to you but after realizing my shit was shit to everyone else you yourself have not realized that your shit is shit to everyone else has not hit you yet.

furries are gross and most of you and your kind are like image related.

If I get banned for this post I want you to know that this is your future, both the image and the ban.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51474343_2035559710082144_8401779569480171520_n.jpg (88.8 KB, 330 views)
Old 07-07-2019, 05:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexil i know you know this but no one gives a shit about your shit because your shit is like my shit. When i first started out in RnF they were real and after awhile they became quotas that i gave myself because they were something to do in my priviilaged life and nothing actually real. I been staying away from commenting on your literal shit for years because i somewhat related to you but after realizing my shit was shit to everyone else you yourself have not realized that your shit is shit to everyone else has not hit you yet.

furries are gross and most of you and your kind are like image related.

If I get banned for this post I want you to know that this is your future, both the image and the ban.
I'd rather be myself than a sad person who's schtick is their dislike of, well, everything. (Mostly EQ on an EQ board and other people in a social game though)
Old 07-07-2019, 05:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather be myself than a sad person who's schtick is their dislike of, well, everything. (Mostly EQ on an EQ board and other people in a social game though)
But that is who you are, you just have not realized it yet.
Each and every one of your stories is someone from the outside looking in trying to analyze the situation and fit yourself into it. You are the writer trying to be your avatar when your avatar has it worse than you.

Yourself is just a sad sack of shit trying to be better than you really are still unable to comprehend that you are you writing about yourself in the third person.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:44 AM
Banned

Two things you cannot grasp out or self preservation. Your avatar, you, wants out but you cannot get out due to your building your life (and your avatars escape from your life) and me realizing that I know I am fucked and accepts it. p99 is not a revisit to a past self, but me now. unable to move on, unwilling to learn and adapt. Just the same shit over and over again.

tldr at the end of the post, i know im fucked and no way out, but your avatar which is your self defense mechanism not able or willing to let you, you, know that you are fucked.
Closed Thread