Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Let me welcome you to Project 1999, where there are a million overgeared monks but you will only see them in KC and Seb. Its incredible that in Hole and HS there is usually barely anybody and the zone is wide open. Because one of the challenges of the paladin is the fact that none of the LCY nubs want to group with you is because of your XP penalty and the fact that you don't have the same damage output, I got most of my XP duo with a Rogue and we'd end up picking up a person or two here and there. Now in the 50s we will do trio or four man.

When you want to move the XP bar you don't always have the luxury of an Enc in your party, especially in low frequented zones. Especially when you are getting levels you will be doing a combination of root pulls and mez pulls. So I would count that as "quite often"

There is also a huge difference between "single pull" and "chain pull." If you're a good Paladin you'll use your entire toolset to make sure your group is in mulch mode, no matter your group composition.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

You think Monks are bad now just wait until Velious. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Just wait until Velious - which has been "coming out in 3 months" for the past two years lol
Old 09-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to have fun and get groups post-50, roll another class or wait until the XP penalty goes away and all the scumsucking minmax-munchkins will start shunning the Warriors they love today for the Knights they'll love tomorrow.
Tunare bless you, kaev...
Old 09-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Also, Dwarves are ugly. I do not wanna play a bearded lady, thank you very much.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wait until Velious - which has been "coming out in 3 months" for the past two years lol
Any minute we'll both be in Thurgadin. Keep the faith buddy!
Closed Thread