Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 06:46 PM
Banned

I was more meme-posting vs delving into this debate.

Civilization isn't pretty. This apologize for the past shit is getting out of hand was more my point. It's contrived.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was more meme-posting vs delving into this debate.

Civilization isn't pretty. This apologize for the past shit is getting out of hand was more my point. It's contrived.
Fair enough. I think we can both agree anyone apologizing for anything they haven't done (including modern Americans apologizing for the sins of their ancestors) is dumb. Hopefully we can also both agree that while we shouldn't apologize for them, we should learn from those sins.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:59 PM
Banned

Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Banned

i mean i was making alittle joke and you cast deep aspersions loramin maybe u should loosen up a hair
Old 12-16-2017, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair enough. I think we can both agree anyone apologizing for anything they haven't done (including modern Americans apologizing for the sins of their ancestors) is dumb. Hopefully we can also both agree that while we shouldn't apologize for them, we should learn from those sins.
ill delve deep

who the hell hasnt learned that slavery is wrong, or genocide of american indians? lmao are you thinking america is some white nationalist nazi recreation of disnyeland??

get real

the only one who hasnt is the left, who thinks feminism and the womans movement didnt happen and that through hard work over decades we have finally achieved equality among sexes and different cultures in america.

kneel to the flag because of FACEBOOK videos lmao... thats why everyone on the left is upset, seriously.. patient zero is facebook. lol can you believe that? it took 1 milk toast website to shake the foundation of everything you believe?
Old 12-16-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned

SOME words of wisdom in mick's above post
Old 12-16-2017, 07:27 PM
Banned

oh shit i forgot Muslims haven't learned any of that. Shoot, but now im a racist for saying that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who the hell hasnt learned that slavery is wrong, or genocide of american indians?
Politicians like Roy Moore? I mean, I guess you could say it's a question of the magnitude of appreciation, but potato potatoe; either way it's clear the guy had no appreciation for the true "wrongness" of slavery:

Quote:
In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience – who asked when Moore thought America was last “great” – Moore acknowledged the nation’s history of racial divisions, but said: “I think it was great at the time when families were united – even though we had slavery – they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-16-2017 at 08:07 PM..
Old 12-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean i was making alittle joke and you cast deep aspersions loramin maybe u should loosen up a hair
It's hard to tell sarcasm in text in general, and on an internet forum where people are seriously discussing a topic it's even harder. Use a /s or smiley or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then again, one could argue it's my bad for even trying to have a serious discussion on an elf sim forum, so ... I guess neither of us are blameless.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned

I thought the retarded style I typed was a pretty clear signal it was not meant to be taken as more than a smarmy jest.
Closed Thread