Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

It's not the word Amazonian that triggered my response, but everything else you said.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know women are brainwashed into thinking feminism is moral and are unaware they are soldiers manipulated on a battlefield by self identifying amazonian cultists made up of the weakest people in the gene pool in an effort to destroy all life on the planet earth.

So.. I'd say I think I know them pretty well.
How do you make yourself this mad. Serious question, I want to enrage myself like this to work even harder at the gym
Old 03-20-2018, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you make yourself this mad. Serious question, I want to enrage myself like this to work even harder at the gym
Not to doxx Mick as almost certainly sedentary and overweight. But speaking from experience, that's probably whats going on.

How do you think Rush Limbah keeps his head all red and puffed up like that despite all the money he makes for basically talking shit about democrats on the radio.

Ahhh shit man how depressing...now I need to drown my sarrow in this bottle of oxycotin...

And then that basically helps him...turns out he was way ahead of the game on getting busted for oxytocin -- most of his listeners were right behind him.

Rush Limbah is the luckyest fuck alive. But since he's a spoiled little brat that is never satisfied like mick, and he because he never exercises and lets any positive natural chemicals flow through him also like mick, it's never going to occur to him how happy he should be.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Banned

happy JD is copping the lobotostream of consciousness-fu technique. i look forward to the day this whole board is lobotostream
Old 03-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
happy JD is copping the lobotostream of consciousness-fu technique. i look forward to the day this whole board is lobotostream
Drugs actually are bad though
Old 03-20-2018, 01:08 PM
Banned

Joe Montana disagrees. More pot in this society is probably what we need. You guys realize like all athletes are doing it now right?
Old 03-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Banned

u will not reach peak lobotostream on pot alone my friend
Old 03-20-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

I am enjoying life emensly and have never been mad on this website, also I am giving you information that is true, the women are secretly trying to take over the world and have organizations simmilar to the illuminati and they are all sex addicts and are all having sex with eachother.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:01 PM
Banned

Spirits have more alcohol in them than beer and wine....that doesn't mean people that drink spirits are all alcoholics, or that beer and wine means your getting any less drunk.

Pot is basically the same. Sure if you smoking a ton of dab you might be a total addict -- but its not different than smoking a ton flower (which is at least 20% THC most the time these days).
Old 03-22-2018, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Shark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More pot is not good, supercharged pot products are more readily available now then they ever have been.

Pot is stronger and has almost no benefits at all to anyone, and out of all the smokers .01% have some type of medical need for it.

Pot makes you suck at life
Weed is preferable to pretty much every other vice out there. It should def be legal if opioids Xanax and alcohol remain legal

hope this helps