Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 40 18.60%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 34 15.81%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 15.35%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 149 69.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2019, 04:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but i understand why you would think that. The mainstream narrative works very well on you and you think you are the majority and there is only one of the bad man but actually most of American thinks this way you wouldn't know because you watch so much sodomy on Netflix.
lol
Last edited by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder; 10-18-2019 at 05:08 AM..
Old 10-18-2019, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

TRULLUP
Old 10-18-2019, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TRULLUP
Old 10-18-2019, 07:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by zodium
TRULLUP
Old 10-18-2019, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of Warrens advisors i know is an economist who has looked into the development of the top capital techs - google, iphones, the like - and has seen, although their visionary pioneers were important, these products would have been little more than novelty toys if it weren't for billions of dollars of state investment dumped into tech research.

You can be sure if Warren's star continues to rise you can guarantee the government is going to be pumping tax dollars into tech missions, not disimilar to the dynamic of the space race, which will (theoretically) lead to spin off products for innovators and visionaries to capitalise.
Always amazes me how people write off DARPA, NASA etc and pretend that corporations just invent this shit outta nowhere because capitalism gave them super brain powers.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TRULLUP
Old 10-18-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

Trump’s first defense secretary, General James Mattis, has spoken out in public over his former boss, depicting the president as a lazy draft dodger.

Mattis took advantage of appearing at a black-tie dinner in New York on Thursday to roast Trump, unleashing clearly pent-up criticisms since he resigned from his post in protest last December. “I earned my spurs on the battlefield; Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor,” Mattis said. In another he said: “A year according to White House time is about 9,000 hours of executive time, or 1,800 holes of golf.”
Old 10-18-2019, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

every old vietnam guy at my legion post said the same thing, very cringe of donnie
Old 10-18-2019, 01:04 PM
Banned

Syrian Kurds accuse Turkey of violating cease-fire.

The Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria accused Turkey on Friday of violating a U.S.-brokered cease-fire that went into effect overnight, as fighters from both sides clashed in and around a border town that has been one of the fiercest fronts in the Turkish invasion. A spokesman for the Kurdish-led fighters said Friday they were not withdrawing from Ras al-Ayn because Turkish forces are still besieging and shelling it.

Criticism of the cease-fire deal, which President Donald Trump called “a great day for civilization,” mounted. E.U. Council President Donald Tusk said it was “not a cease-fire, it is a demand for the capitulation of the Kurds” and called on Turkey to immediately halt its operation in northeast Syria.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

the president is attempting to use the threat of turkey to force the kurds to approach assad for a deal for their protection similar to the one they had prior to the civil war

that deal would allow US forces to quit occupying syria and would bring alot more stability to the region, the kurds need assad to protect them from turkey (like he used to) and that reality would force them to quit agitating for an independent communist nation state within syria
Last edited by Bazia; 10-18-2019 at 01:26 PM..