Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-10-2024, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

This is a Bitcoin thread. You can take your... whatever... elsewhere.
Old 02-10-2024, 02:43 PM
Orc

I heard that when it was $50k and went down to 16k
Old 02-10-2024, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

This is a bitcoin thread?
Looks like we're screwed then.
Old 02-11-2024, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that when it was $50k and went down to 16k
Shoulda bought the dip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2024, 02:29 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the point of being so charismatic that you get silenced (banned)? Now none of them are in the least bit entertaining or engaging.
I thought this would be obvious with the definition: but if there existed a forum where 3/4 of the users weren’t banned as I was describing, chances are it would have a ruleset that wouldn’t cause a silencing/banning as easily. So the question of what if they got banned there what good is it if you get banned, etc is not as relevant

But it’s ok, it’s not a big deal. I’ll assume the answer is no, or we can go with a sarcastic one like ‘4chan’
Old 02-11-2024, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

$540M inflows into BTC ETFs yesterday. Largest BTC ETF day to date. BTC over $48k. Cheers.
Old 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

ya'll gonna be sorry you didn't buy the new TrexCoin (TXC)
Old 02-15-2024, 08:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering this all started from him messaging the mods encouraging a house-cleaning, he essentially banned himself-- in other words...
Hey you are halfway right. You have good taste in music according to my Dad. Here is what I was just told about it. My Dad requested the forums rules to be reviewed. He said he was told his request would not be sent up the chain last fall. After a while he was asked by staff to not talk about two subjects. To avoid talking about the future of p99. And to avoid talking to Origen. On the day Origen was banned, my Dad received a Merry Christmas message from a staff member in relation to Origen's ban. The next day my Dad was banned for requesting No Contact from booter which staff didn't want to deal with. When my Dad was banned he told my two sisters they couldn't play here anymore because of trolls. My sisters are getting college paid for by him so I get why he did that. I'm out of school so it didn't impact me.

Separate from all that. My suspension was because I was protesting Aussen's ban too loudly. I was informed by staff that participating on these forums is a privilege and not a right. I agree with staff.
Old 02-15-2024, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey you are halfway right. You have good taste in music according to my Dad. Here is what I was just told about it. My Dad requested the forums rules to be reviewed. He said he was told his request would not be sent up the chain last fall. After a while he was asked by staff to not talk about two subjects. To avoid talking about the future of p99. And to avoid talking to Origen. On the day Origen was banned, my Dad received a Merry Christmas message from a staff member in relation to Origen's ban. The next day my Dad was banned for requesting No Contact from booter which staff didn't want to deal with. When my Dad was banned he told my two sisters they couldn't play here anymore because of trolls. My sisters are getting college paid for by him so I get why he did that. I'm out of school so it didn't impact me.

Separate from all that. My suspension was because I was protesting Aussen's ban too loudly. I was informed by staff that participating on these forums is a privilege and not a right. I agree with staff.

Wait wait wait....
You, your dad, and your sisters, all play p99 eq?
What a badass family you have, my friend.
Sucks your Dad got banned and your sisters were asked never to play here again.
Regardless, yall got great taste in video game entertainment imho.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-15-2024, 09:15 PM
Aviak

He owns a business so is on a computer all day. He was the one that loved Everquest and since he was on it all the time we all picked it up except Mom. We each had our own PC by 1st grade. I was building them for my friends by 5th grade. We all still play EQ on different servers now which also happened before. You can find my Dad on TAKP and Quarm if you wanted. My sisters are on TAKP. I play here still.