Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a little FYI, Zalora, lol: no one, after the 13 years Everquest has been out, who just found the game decides to start on Classic EQ. You are full of Bologna.
Just a fyi, you smart&%#, some people hear about it from friends/family, others hear about it from vets who talk about it in other MMOs (I happen to be one of those vets) and it's not unheard of for people to get turned onto EQ by a spouse/S.O.

Go crawl back into your hole, you troll
Old 01-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resheph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a fyi, you smart&%#, some people hear about it from friends/family, others hear about it from vets who talk about it in other MMOs (I happen to be one of those vets) and it's not unheard of for people to get turned onto EQ by a spouse/S.O.

Go crawl back into your hole, you troll
Look, I understand people talk about the game. I also understand people have friends/family members who play the game. However, the OP made it clear that "she" did not know anyone who plays the game. Furthermore, someone who has never played the game does not start on an EQemu server their first time around. Again "Resheph" you have a hard time reading and keeping things in context, obviously. I think you need to take off your rage boots. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Go crawl into a library, you r-r-r-retard.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, I understand people talk about the game. I also understand people have friends/family members who play the game. However, the OP made it clear that "she" did not know anyone who plays the game. Furthermore, someone who has never played the game does not start on an EQemu server their first time around. Again "Resheph" you have a hard time reading and keeping things in context, obviously. I think you need to take off your rage boots. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Go crawl into a library, you r-r-r-retard.
Quote:
Just a little FYI, Zalora, lol: no one, after the 13 years Everquest has been out, who just found the game decides to start on Classic EQ. You are full of Bologna..
You said 'no one, after the 13 years Everquest has been out', not 'no one who doesn't know anyone who plays'. YOU said it. Those were your words, not mine.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resheph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said 'no one, after the 13 years Everquest has been out', not 'no one who doesn't know anyone who plays'. YOU said it. Those were your words, not mine.
My post was in reply to Zalora. Meaning, my words were in reply to her post. Good try though, but you are still a "massive" FAIL.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Aviak

quit feeding the troll already, it lost its amusement factor sometime ago
Old 01-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephyre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll make enough money as you go, honestly.

I wouldn't focus on creating a character that will make more money than another, but play what is most fun. You don't need money to play a druid or an enchanter, a warrior will be harder (but that makes it more enjoyable, imo).

Once you get into dungeon areas, as opposed to doing silly outdoor places like Oasis, you'll make a steady flow of cash from the trash weapon/armour drops off mobs. Especially if you start in Fadywer.

Something like:

1-4 - Noob area.
4-9 - the local area just out of your noob area (Trainer hill in greater faydark).
9+ Local dungeon (Crushbone just off greater faydark).

Once you get into Crushbone you can save crushbone belts/pads to sell for good money to players looking to powerlevel their alts.

Also, the reason you're getting troll accusations is you are posting with a picture of a girl, claiming to be a lesbian in the first post and wanting that name in game. All of which is either a) you want attention, or b) trolling.

Doesn't really bother me either way, but that's why it's happening [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So after level 9 I should just level in dungeons from then on?

And neither a) nor b) is the case. But believe whatever you want. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Aviak

did not mean op btw. do your thing enjoy the game
Old 01-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So after level 9 I should just level in dungeons from then on?
You sound like you want to know the 'best' way to do things before you start. I actually did the same thing when I started way back when, so I can relate.

Dungeons will offer better experience and loot.

Check out:

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...s_and_ZEM_List

But honestly, the best thing will just be to do a /w all <yourlevel> and see what zones most people are doing and goto the popular dungeon for your level bracket.
Closed Thread