Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2020, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

We’re all having a lot of fun in Guild. Isn’t that why we play p99 in the first place?
Old 03-16-2020, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Oh man, I didnt realize Dogma was the person who made that ridiculous post about Tempest. That has to be one of the most delusional, naive, and embarrassing posts I've read on these forums. Seriously guy, step away from the keyboard and seek help.

On the plus side, it totally inspired the name of the alt guild I keep characters that I share with buddies in other guilds. PST for invites to <Led by Wolves>, all are welcome!
Old 03-16-2020, 03:47 PM
Aviak

Non officer plebian AG guild member here. Way i see it is it was like a step family coming together. We kiddies were kinda suspicious at first, but had no choice but to go with it. So we did the best we could to live together. It was a challenge - blending cultures always is. One family was more intense and the other was pretty chill. Both had a lot of knowledge and shared it. The chill fam were like, "take it down a notch bro." The intense fam was like "all ya'll get yer shit together and let's go dammit." The blended fam had some good times and some bad times. And then. Just as the kids were getting to really know each other and bond, the parents decided to fuck it and get divorced. One parent pretty much just up and left. The new fam split. The kids who were left were surprised, felt sorta rejected, sorry and surprised to see the other kids up and leave. Felt bad, man. Some shit was said; some shit was not said; some nice things were said by the nicest ppl. Some ppl more understanding in general than others. In the end, the chill family just moved on. The kids looked at each other and said, "whew. thaaat was weird." And the fam rocks on.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awweshux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Non officer plebian AG guild member here. Way i see it is it was like a step family coming together. We kiddies were kinda suspicious at first, but had no choice but to go with it. So we did the best we could to live together. It was a challenge - blending cultures always is. One family was more intense and the other was pretty chill. Both had a lot of knowledge and shared it. The chill fam were like, "take it down a notch bro." The intense fam was like "all ya'll get yer shit together and let's go dammit." The blended fam had some good times and some bad times. And then. Just as the kids were getting to really know each other and bond, the parents decided to fuck it and get divorced. One parent pretty much just up and left. The new fam split. The kids who were left were surprised, felt sorta rejected, sorry and surprised to see the other kids up and leave. Felt bad, man. Some shit was said; some shit was not said; some nice things were said by the nicest ppl. Some ppl more understanding in general than others. In the end, the chill family just moved on. The kids looked at each other and said, "whew. thaaat was weird." And the fam rocks on.
Outside the RNF drama, I actually enjoyed hanging out with AG folks when I was around playing. Lavittz and I got along. At the end of the day, a lot of us all get along just fine. Some people take this stuff way too seriously and grow hatred out of nothing. I'm sure we've all been guilded with one another at some point in this server's history.

We're just a bunch of elf loving nerds playing a great game together, with some salt thrown in.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

WNN reporting from RNF. Seems like <Guild> I mean <RenamedGuild> is forcing the server back into a competition again they didn't want to poop sock and clear to targets beforehand two months ago. The main question to ask, they have less members of a "strike force" that got zero pixals during the this last cycle but report they " get all the pixals in two months again" cyverr. Care to comment DMX?

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 03-16-2020, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WNN reporting from RNF. Seems like <Guild> I mean <RenamedGuild> is forcing the server back into a competition again they didn't want to poop sock and clear to targets beforehand two months ago. The main question to ask, they have less members of a "strike force" that got zero pixals during the this last cycle but report they " get all the pixals in two months again" cyverr. Care to comment DMX?
I would like to comment that you probably have aids. Maybe even coronavirus as well. Thanks and that'll be all.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Renamed only because someone was a salty lil bitch. It was a good name.

I dunno, I had more fun getting zero pixels this cycle than I have in a while. Seems you latch onto the comments of one person pretty hard.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Renamed only because someone was a salty lil bitch. It was a good name.

I dunno, I had more fun getting zero pixels this cycle than I have in a while. Seems you latch onto the comments of one person pretty hard.
Hey now...we got an AoN and Ring 10 + goodies.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

oops, meant "zero pixels"
Old 03-16-2020, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

None of these EBT pixels yall get now will ever get you warder loot, sorry.
Closed Thread