Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess i can stop saying "this wouldnt have happened if nemce was still here"
You could still say it after every time AG kills a NToV mob.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Orc

This all doesn't matter, yes it is a silly move as I'm guessing Nemce only knows AG from Forums and not what goes on in guild. It is still a guild for casuals, we just have a higher population because that is what is needed.
Nemce was a proponent of CSG and if still around would still be grouping with the 2 Omni and 10 Europa still around while AG does heavy lifting. One could say this pettiness of taking <Azure Guard> back is not in the true nature of AG....
Old 11-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Nemce always thought hard core guilds who were putting epics on their 16th alt were unbalanced and must’ve enjoyed denying mobs and loot from others.

Make his triumphant return to p99...

To deny a guild tag from others.

It’s a tale as old as time.

Hurt people hurt people.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could still say it after every time AG kills a NToV mob.
Say what you want about me, but the officers and members of AG during my leadership worked hard and smart as a casual guild and we did get NToV loot. Certainly not as much as the hard core guilds, but still great achievements. We also equipped quite a few players with top end loot from Vulak, AoW and Tunare.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...We also LOOT COUNCILED quite a few players with top end loot from Vulak, AoW and Tunare.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what you want about me, but the officers and members of AG during my leadership worked hard and smart as a casual guild and we did get NToV loot. Certainly not as much as the hard core guilds, but still great achievements. We also equipped quite a few players with top end loot from Vulak, AoW and Tunare.
I agree about the hard work but sadly I don't remember the era in which CSG killed Vulak, AoW, or Tuna without a ban or alliance. My first AoW kill under AG was in 2016 with Rustle/Venerate. Maybe it was while I was on hiatus.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Huh? I have never done a loot council. We always did a dkp bid. Most of my tenure it was a blind dkp bid...

Who hurt you?
Old 11-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree about the hard work but sadly I don't remember the era in which CSG killed Vulak, AoW, or Tuna without a ban or alliance. My first AoW kill under AG was in 2016 with Rustle/Venerate. Maybe it was while I was on hiatus.
No, you are correct. I did not make a distinction in my post about CSG. My apologies for being unclear.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
And what's your point? How does that justify what you're doing now?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Aviak

" brand" . No.
Closed Thread