Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aww are you still upset I rejected you? Sorry you didn't get my number. As much as you pretend to hate and be repulsed by me I know you're 100% obsessed.

Like I told ya, acting like a creeper isn't really the best strategy as amusing as it might be to you
See now this is juicy. Details please.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with that is Nexii actually never was made fun of for it, ever.

Nexii found some random RnF post that had nothing to do with her (or anyone in Riot / playing on blue) and made it a personal issue. She likely took it completely out of context and spun it in her favor to make it look like some egregious offense towards trans people.

Fact is, she was never harassed at all....despite this entire thread making it sound like she was directly picked on to the point of feeling like she had to leave the guild. Her leaving was nothing more than a power move to boot Toxigen and get re-invited.

These types are just waiting in the weeds for the chance to jump and scream at the slightest hint of speech they disagree with.
Calling young transgenders disgusting was the jist of the posts within Riot. That alone should have been guild removal. Ironically I told Arcler to only give a warning over it. But no lessons were learned of course. He went back to baiting me then slurring Vaye.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Aviak

I shame everyone with no warder loot , guild remove me please.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling young transgenders disgusting was the jist of the posts within Riot. That alone should have been guild removal. Ironically I told Arcler to only give a warning over it. But no lessons were learned of course. He went back to baiting me then slurring Vaye.
screen caps for context or your claim is invalid

i was in riots discord too - id be willing to bet that was the whole oof-topic channel fiasco when the few righties in riot were saying they detested LGBTQ education at a young age in public school (remember the drag queen story hour pictures?)

which, im sure, you took grave offense to despite it being nowhere near "hate speech"
Old 03-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See now this is juicy. Details please.
I mean is it really a surprise? Those that protest the most, are ones that have something else going on. Whether repressed desire to be with a transgender, or express themselves outside gender norms. So, I try to take the bigotry with a grain of salt because most of the time it's self-hatred expressed through external fake digust.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screen caps for context or your claim is invalid

i was in riots discord too - id be willing to bet that was the whole oof-topic channel fiasco when the few righties in riot were saying they detested LGBTQ education at a young age in public school (remember the drag queen story hour pictures?)

which, im sure, you took grave offense to despite it being nowhere near "hate speech"
lmao shut the fuck up toxigen
Old 03-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The offensive one wasn't the kindergarten teacher in drag. It was to the effect that young 8 year old transgenders expressing themselves is disgusting. Which yea is hate speech. It starts around that age, you'd probably know that though.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Nexii, please take an appointment asap with a doctor specialized in Mental issue.
You are so obsessed that you see LGBT ennemies everywhere when nobodies give a damn fuck (it almost remind me USSR paranoia)
What your tortured mind exactly want ? Trying to make drama, always misinterprete stuff etc.
You really have a F'ing problem in your head.

Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Lulz, u into chix with dix bruh?
I was starting to wonder if that might be a thing based on your past meme battles, and subsequent bans, with the resident trans-forum folks. It’s a weird hill to die on.
He sliding’ into anybody elese’s dms? R&F must know!
Closed Thread