Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Azeth ha doing alright man. Hope you’re well and steering clear of public toilets or nearby porta potties for the sake of the general public!
Old 10-26-2020, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your "friend" decided to farm DS for 18hrs straight, lol
Glad my monk that I put my heart and soul into for years is being put to good use instead of rotting away or staring at a wall during a raid lol. Don’t hate!
Old 10-28-2020, 11:12 AM
Large Rat

You still mad about that CoF, bud?
Old 10-28-2020, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whattup dogg! How you been still passing out at some late night raids losing a few levels outside ToV ent to some hateful dragons?! �� Hope all is well my dude slay some extra mobs for me ��
LOL

Mostly RL for me right now. Been running the boat a lot on the weekends where the cycle has been for a while now. 13% RA last 90 days OP.

Hope all is well man, take care.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

:yapnation:
Old 10-28-2020, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keawynn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still mad about that CoF, bud?
Lol. You mean the CoF we rolled need on back in TSS over two years ago? The one where I won, but you rolled higher even though it was need only and you already had a better haste item, and Drider handed it over to you instantly without checking? When people realized you already had a better haste item and didn’t need it all told you to give it back since cheated, and you left the guild in shame within the hour. I took a 6 month break and all the sudden Khaall had let you back into TSS because he’s a piece of shit and doesn’t mind having people like yourself and Bladefrenzy in his guild. That CoF bud?

Nah I’m not mad, just confused as to why you’re mentioning it here on a friendly post I made to connect with friends trying to rile me up. My 8th alt has better gear than you, ive got millions of platinum and haven’t logged into EQ for half a year. You are a sad sad man Kaewynn, hope your life gets better but somehow judging by your out of place and tone deaf comment you are still a loser.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Hey buddy, welcome back! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2020, 03:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. You mean the CoF we rolled need on back in TSS over two years ago? The one where I won, but you rolled higher even though it was need only and you already had a better haste item, and Drider handed it over to you instantly without checking? When people realized you already had a better haste item and didn’t need it all told you to give it back since cheated, and you left the guild in shame within the hour. I took a 6 month break and all the sudden Khaall had let you back into TSS because he’s a piece of shit and doesn’t mind having people like yourself and Bladefrenzy in his guild. That CoF bud?

Nah I’m not mad, just confused as to why you’re mentioning it here on a friendly post I made to connect with friends trying to rile me up. My 8th alt has better gear than you, ive got millions of platinum and haven’t logged into EQ for half a year. You are a sad sad man Kaewynn, hope your life gets better but somehow judging by your out of place and tone deaf comment you are still a loser.
mess with the bull and u get the horns
Old 10-28-2020, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conoutoftrol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mess with the bull and u get the horns
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2020, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Have fun, man!

Tussek
Closed Thread