Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okies. I was going off this from yesterday.
They accepted my application but it didn't compel me to reinstall. Do you remember who gave you the final piece to finish your epic btw Klaatu? It was Colgate right? Back in the day when the people you are so adamant are your pals where griefing us at every opportunity?
Old 06-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 06-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya bro, i killed a dragon last night. What are you saving your dkp for, shiverback arms?
Nah bro that's what I spent half my dkp on. June was kind enough to back out of the bidding. Good dude.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya bro, i killed a dragon last night. What are you saving your dkp for, shiverback arms?
Hes saving up for the legs? Look at it this way, most of you guys are already bis, if you factor in loot thats obtainable.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once the population increases the toxic elements on this server will no longer be provided the same opportunities they do now due to low population..
I stopped reading here since the thread couldn't possibly get any better. The thought of the angry children, begging for attention, getting into guilds now because there's a low pop...soon having to make at least a tiny effort to hide their toxicity. It warms the heart.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They accepted my application but it didn't compel me to reinstall. Do you remember who gave you the final piece to finish your epic btw Klaatu? It was Colgate right? Back in the day when the people you are so adamant are your pals where griefing us at every opportunity?
Yep. It was Colgate. Never hid that and I was grateful for it because <Fresh> couldn't do it at the time.

I have said multiple times here I don't have anything against anyone on this box. I do have something against guilds that want to dominate so completely they can do any content they want with no competition. It says something that 5 guilds can get together and still not be able to compete on an even keel with ONE zerg.

And why was <Fresh> being griefed back then? It was because it was aligned with <Holocaust>...and you know I wasn't happy about it, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

<Fresh> was being griefed by azrael because I was leading the guild it had nothing to do with holocaust and was happening before we even had people to think about raiding.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Fresh> was being griefed by azrael because I was leading the guild it had nothing to do with holocaust and was happening before we even had people to think about raiding.
not true, bro. we had multiple offers to table differences with Azrael. you held too many grudges. warranted or not, some things need to be put aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Aviak

Why can't we just out aside our differences and focus on the real issues at hand.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't we just out aside our differences and focus on the real issues at hand.
Because the reich is scared the pixel showers will end
Arthos-Paladin
Closed Thread