Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Would you quit your job to play EQ full time?
Absolutely not 67 28.88%
I am already considering it 36 15.52%
Currently a full time EQ player 47 20.26%
Bush/Towers 82 35.34%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguejm11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll
Really? Damn, I thought he was a just another haffer.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguejm11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll
no troll
Old 05-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Banned

i can tell you what to do to get money from the gubment champ, but itll be lengthy and i might get banned because it involves a passionate kiss from mitt romney
Old 05-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Learn to suck your own penis then apply for sexual orientation discrimination. A+ Thread. Would read again.
Old 05-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Learn to suck your own penis then apply for sexual orientation discrimination. A+ Thread. Would read again.
wait does that work?

i knew i should have tried yoga.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

they never check the contacts you make them up. Just say you filled out physical applications not electronic as they are harder to track if they do check.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:48 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookieson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All truth.

I started in community college(i got my GED a year after i had started), proved myself with 3.8 gpa over 2 years, got a letter of recommendation from an alumni and was accepted as a 21 year old freshman. The college is Virginia Military Institute(one of the most difficult acadmies in the world). I currently teach AP Physics in China, and yea, i get butt. I own a Buell M2 Cyclone in California(awaiting my return) and ride a 125cc pit bike here in China. I am however a 6'1" blonde model type(why i slay vagina in china), not African.

And i fucking love me some Everquest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUm10Hm8Gc0

and have another video of me demo'ing P99 with an xbox controller(works great on monk)
Is this a joke? Pwning life got you teaching in China? Expat teaching community in China is full of retarded inbred alcoholics who failed at life back at home. Slaying pussy in Asia is easy even for disgusting fat fucks (Source: Fat guy in Korea).

Here's a tip buddy, you haven't won life, you've just put off failure for another year. Once you need actual medical attention from the toxic water and pollution, you'll come back to western civilization and have a giant black hole on your resume. Enjoy being 40 and working at blockbuster.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Kobold

U mad bro?

-Hustle 59 Cleric <Forceful Entry>

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. -Ephesians 6:12
Old 06-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait does that work?

i knew i should have tried yoga.
RIP deathwalking
Old 06-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get that. But it seems like a huge waste to work hard to retire just so you can sit around and do nothing. What happened to that urge to work hard that led you to retirement? Don't you ever think "man, as a member of society and the human race, I should try to help others with my free time. I should give back to the community in some way."? Or is the top priority every day a video game?
You're posting on a forum for an emulated 16 year old elf simulator. We all know the answer to all life related questions.
Closed Thread