Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life617 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even though I prefer classic models I guess it really should be up to the individual playing if they want to use them or not. There really is no excuse to not allow them from a technical standpoint like you said, they don’t change gameplay at all and there are plenty of other features/nerfs that are not classic in the game. Someone said something about classic darkness, my gamma slider fixes that right quick. Outside an official response just ignore any excuse/reason any non p99 dev gives.

Sorry to see you go, maybe they will reconsider and allow them in the future.
Luclin models ruin the persistence of your character model you selected and outfitted in game. I don't even think the hair colors match. I didn't mind though when they were available with a weird out-the-way hack to sort of get them working, people that desperate to get them working were a tiny minority and can't be saved from their own bad taste. It shouldn't be a simple checkbox though, we must protect the innocent.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default 2 coppers 1 silver and 5 gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin models ruin the persistence of your character model you selected and outfitted in game.
How so?
and as far as bad taste...ill just toss my 2 copper in the ring...Luclin Models are not bad, in fact in terms of polling general populace outside of the game, i would generally assume they would tend to agree that the previous or rather "original" iteration models are sub par by comparison.

Its simple, the models were not a downgrade..yet elitist vehemently attack or mock anyone with a difference of opinion on the topic...again elitist...some people just prefer the old models and i respect that...but people who down on others and insult them for enjoying Luclin models...Sincerely...Stop...your only showing how petty and bitter you really are...the light argument is thin but valid....the mocking people for enjoying different/arguably better visuals in a game...abhorring.
Just my 2 copper's...
Have an awesome life all[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Luclin models are only good if you are mentally impaired and can't tell real artwork when you see it. Also I think that p1999 has integrity and they can't have luclin model streamers ruining their squeaky clean image
Old 11-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Orc

This thread is just such a great example of MMO players sadly. Guy actually wants to ask "hey why are luclin models disabled" instead he says "i'm quitting RIGHT NOW unless Luclin models come back, uhh unless there's some reason for it".

People explain to him there's a reason and he continues on fighting with people for no good reason. It explodes into a 14 page thread about if there should be a pogrom against people who like Luclin models. Classic MMO stuff.
Old 11-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine thinking those garbage luclin models are tolerable
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Kobold

and it is Luke-lynn

None of this Luck-lynn or Loose-lynn shit
Old 11-15-2019, 04:08 AM
Fire Giant

Talking

Guys you all need to chill, take this pill:

https://i.imgur.com/ybkEfil.mp4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I heard it works wonders

Love from the Isthmus!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-22-2019, 06:34 PM
Aviak

this has to be the funniest shit i have ever read, you basement dwelling neckbeards lunged at him, and only ended up insulting yourselves in the end.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattming77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has to be the funniest shit i have ever read, you basement dwelling neckbeards lunged at him, and only ended up insulting yourselves in the end.
Haha OP is a master troll.
He/she needs to be award a medal or something.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That's a crazy reason for quitting.

I joined EQ when Luclin models were already a thing so I found the original models pretty goofy looking compared to them. Entering P99 I changed my stance and find a certain charm to the original models. I now think they are pretty dope, but still love the Luclin models too. It is nothing more than liking what you're accustomed to and find change hard to swallow. Silly reason to quit.
Closed Thread