Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Orc

Default The Emmisary as a troll shaman

I know this is stupid but I was thinking of doing this quest since it seems like if I just get someone to talk to the Quest Giver I can spawn the emissary and turn it in despite being KOS to Ogre Shaman.

Since I ideally only need to kill the Troll Slayer Captain once it shouldn't be terrible for my rep, but I just want to check since the wiki lists the Troll Slayers as -300 and the Captain as -30. I don't think either would be fatal for me though I don't feel like eating a 300 hit just for a bag or stupid spear.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

One concern - as you implied, you may need to kill it more than once. I suspect the chances are even for the four possible rewards, so *on average,* it should be 4 necklaces per bag. Killing the Captain once and then turning in may be your best bet.

Or, if you can get someone to help you - you could dump some damage on the Captain then camp out and have your friend kill him after you are out. Then you log in and he hands you the necklace.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:27 PM
Orc

Well luckily there are two quests, the first one is just rusties and the second is either the bag or spear. My main question is wanting to confirm that the Captain is indeed 30 rep because it seems weird that he'd be 30 and the PHs would be 300.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:30 PM
Kobold

I don't know the actual faction hit values, but as an Ogre Shaman I started as Apprehensive. I killed him three times and went from Apprehensive to Dubious on the third kill.

I hope that helps.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morticon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know the actual faction hit values, but as an Ogre Shaman I started as Apprehensive. I killed him three times and went from Apprehensive to Dubious on the third kill.

I hope that helps.
That seems to suggest the Captain is definitely 30, thanks.
Closed Thread