Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's 100% projecting your own issues onto someone else. Most fucked up thing I'm going to read today, thanks.
No way I buy that, as its quoted word-for-word from one of your sisters save for the final ATG trademarked one-two punch at the end.

these are the perception issues trans are struggling with. if gays were immediately identifiable they would have the same problem in an office and be unwanted for causing the exact same problems adding a sexual charge to everything.

trans might have it a little better. gay is synonymous with impropriety no matter how bad you want that to be not true. Thats the reality of the public perception.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Practice. Lot of replies to that one post. That and it's everyone else's uncomfortable sexual fetish that makes it an engaging topic. See above. You're all gross.
gay is synonymous with sex addiction in South Korea and sex habit treatment is the standard of care there for good reason. Its considered a gross impropriety.

"my issues". Try a whole country u dumb bitch

Old 08-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

What does any of that have to do with office work? If you're hitting on co-workers that's pretty scummy imo. Yea I know it happens a ton but still, you're there to make money not satisfy your uncontrollable urges
Old 08-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does any of that have to do with office work? If you're hitting on co-workers that's pretty scummy imo. Yea I know it happens a ton but still, you're there to make money not satisfy your uncontrollable urges
def not a good idea to jump into the line of fire on cecily right now

Old 08-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats pretty much the same logic used for why women couldn't work in an office (i.e. as lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc) until womens lib. Pretty much if you're harassing co-workers sexually you're the problem not the person you're attracted to.
Except no one is harassing them, rather its the opposite. The trans are harassing the office.

Trans do nothing to boost productivity, if anything they subtract from it in the same way a flaming identifiable gay who talked about sex and appearance/physicality all day with his co-workers would. I haven't just read about it, I've seen it. It's terrible.

You're saying you aren't going to discuss trans issues or bring trans politics into the office? That seems highly unlikely to me. Just look at how pre-occupied you all are on this forum.

Trans are pre-occupied with their own cult world and Cecily's reaction to the greater public perception is proof of that. They cannot handle anything and have the coping skills of 3rd wave feminists I.E. SJW el-garbaggio tier coping. Everything is skewed or personal to whoever dares to voice criticisms. The world revolves around them and this cult of trans they have created.

Your own passable sisters have been run the fuck outta dodge. What does that say?

Any deviant or politically charged ideologue is simply not going to have a place in a grown-up adult office space.

Old 08-11-2018, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way I buy that, as its quoted word-for-word from one of your sisters save for the final ATG trademarked one-two punch at the end.

these are the perception issues trans are struggling with. if gays were immediately identifiable they would have the same problem in an office and be unwanted for causing the exact same problems adding a sexual charge to everything.

trans might have it a little better. gay is synonymous with impropriety no matter how bad you want that to be not true. Thats the reality of the public perception.
I love Xaanka, and I say that only because she honestly terrifies me, but it's not a stretch to think her retarded asperger chan behavior online persona might translate into issues out in reality. She doesn't strike me as a neurotypical so I'd take reports from her with a grain of salt.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
def not a good idea to jump into the line of fire on cecily right now
Also why are you firing on me? Just a heads up, this conversation isn't putting me in a good place with regards for hopes for the future and that's all I have right now so fucking stop please.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
gay is synonymous with sex addiction in South Korea and sex habit treatment is the standard of care there for good reason. Its considered a gross impropriety.

"my issues". Try a whole country u dumb bitch
Yeah that's what I'm saying. You're all fucking gross. Yeah I'm the sexual deviant. Wanna guess how many people I've slept with?
Old 08-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

Nope I don't bring up politics at work. In my workplace everyone is too busy for drama and it's not tolerated. If others have time I'll talk about it. No reason to be shy about being transgender to help people understand. For many people I meet I'm sure I'm the first trans person they've met or talked with. It's not like we are common.

There are a lot (probably >50% of trans that I've met/know) that are SJW types. It's an overreaction to the extreme-right types like Azzar. I'm not one of them, though. Being a zealot at either end of the political spectrum is unhealthy. My goal at the end is to just be a female like any other.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Only costs $24.95 to legally change my gender. I'm going to do that this month
Closed Thread