Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Default Chill charm camp for Bard 55+

I've been enjoying charm killing on bard, I know there are strats that are more effective, but in terms of enjoyment, I like fighting 2 mobs, on a shorter spawn time, and charm killing them. Allows me to get my fix in while doing thing around the house, etc. I am currently 56. I've looked over the per level hunting guide and didn't really find a camp that fits what I am looking for. Maybe it doesnt exist, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Currently I've been killing Ice Giants in everfrost (this is more for money, but has some XP) and the 2 named giants under the giant fort in frontier.

Thanks all!
Old 01-10-2020, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Not exactly what you're asking for, but 4's or 6's in Wakening Lands is good. You can do a few charm kites, then med and get shit done around the house.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

If you aren’t against kiting the 15 raptors in TD is legit the easiest pull and kite you will ever do and then a 12 min afk before repops... if you have to suddenly AFK turn on selos song of travel and point north with auto run. Shit loot, can’t beat the easy xp, can take you to 59 fast and 60 if you really wanna get a lot of laundry done.

Charming at 56 with two fast respawns... maybe the two SKs in neriak think a 6 min timer and they will both HT each other on that first swing, otherwise think like 4 or 6 mobs on a 22 minute timer charm them and then invis and take a break til repops maybe like LDC in SolB or something where mobs have a little less hp and still a solid zem.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Thanks for the suggestions, forgot about 4s and 6s!
Old 01-13-2020, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

4s and 6s is what I used on velious launch 57-60 before it has popular. 6s I could hold for a few hours before oom. 4s was fully sustainable indefinitely. Could hold all 10 down for about an hour before I went oom and had to rest. Not long after I hit 60 the camps became too popular with quad kiters lining up.

With current status of blue finding the camp open should be easy.

Great xp - much faster than the best group and a lot less stressful than swarming.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-13-2020, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4s and 6s is what I used on velious launch 57-60 before it has popular. 6s I could hold for a few hours before oom. 4s was fully sustainable indefinitely. Could hold all 10 down for about an hour before I went oom and had to rest. Not long after I hit 60 the camps became too popular with quad kiters lining up.

With current status of blue finding the camp open should be easy.

Great xp - much faster than the best group and a lot less stressful than swarming.
at 4s do you pull 2 and alternate which is charmed, dotting the one that isnt? or do you pull all 4, charm one and let other beat on it until they are all almost dead?
Old 01-14-2020, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Pull 2 alternate which is charmed
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread