Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 06:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys can't discuss anything without almost immediately reverting to disturbingly hostile and irrelevant defenses of President Kompromat.
The orange faggot isn't a Russian puppet. He's actually a puppet of those bearded fellas in the funny little caps who like to count money.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I thought so, which makes your statement that much more retarded. "Creating and bringing in" more women and racial minorities somehow disavows the U.S. as a free republic...

Who the F created and brought you in?

Yes, we are creating and bringing in more of them. There is at least one tranny on this forum that is always yammering on about zir's special status.

Racial minorities, at least from the places we bring them in from, are used to and prefer a certain style of government that is incompatible with the Western ideal. They have no concept of freedom and limited government. To them, limited government means warlords and anarchy, so they want strong-man politics that will put the hammer down on any dissenters. You can check virtually any polling outfit and see that voting patterns bear this out.

This used to be joked about, that a democratic state would bring in new voters if the old ones weren't voting the way they were supposed to. It's not a joke any longer, its policy.

Horza:
Trump wasn't referred to, a style of propaganda was referred to which happened to use a euphemism for Trump in its description.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump wasn't referred to, a style of propaganda was referred to which happened to use a euphemism for Trump in its description.
I see, so you aren't defending President Kompromat just infantilizing anyone who dares to criticize him.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

In response to OPs question, "Can't we all just agree on one thing?"
Probably not.
Old 01-27-2020, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anyone with an IQ over 100 listens to everything I say intently; they know i'm the smartest mother fucker in the room.
No, they don't.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, they don't.
We all know you don't qualify to comment on such things.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know you don't qualify to comment on such things.
You're not fooling anyone here, guy.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror so you can see what the rest of us see. Reality isn't so bad. Give it a chance.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:10 AM
Skeleton

Is Polycaster the scared foxnews junky around here?

Some people act and talk like they are so politically involved, but I guarantee this guy doesn’t even go to Klan rallies.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Teal was overflowing with dumb fucks.

Ever since the merge, I'd say 90% of the trains I've witnessed are from tealtards, despite teal only having a fraction of greens pop. Like all these dipshits just came here from WOW or something, and don't realize/care there are other fucking people in the zone.

Wish we could pack all you back on the short bus you rode in on and shoot you into the sun.
El Hefe is a good dude. Might even be worth the whole short bus that got unloaded on us.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:19 PM
Banned

Middle Eastern culture is tribal and aggressive. I travel to the middle East for my job. It's two different worlds. The way they speak to each other feels like they are going to get in to a fight at any moment. In the west when you lose your temper it's frowned upon. You already lost the argument. In the ME if you don't get aggressive and hostile it's considered a weakness.

And Islam corrupts the young. One if it's main themes is righteous anger. So you take young men with no women, homes, or money and the religious leaders tell them that their anger is justified and it's the evil westerners' fault. Join Islam and we will show you how to aim your anger and get revenge. Why do you think there are so many islam converts in prison?

And a huge point people like to ignore is Islam still condones and encourages marriages between cousins over in the ME. Because of this they have a lot of inbreeding problems. Low IQ, anger, and developmental problems. See how convenient it is now to have low IQ angry young men turned to Islam?

No, Islam is not compatible with the west. The ME won't move on until they throw off Islam. It's very teachings cripple progress.
Closed Thread