Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2019, 05:33 AM
Kobold

This one is probably simple, but I'd like a Pre-Kunark only database before Green launches. That way we can categorize weapon by dps/armor by ac, and not see something out of Veeshan's Peak.
Old 09-21-2019, 05:48 AM
Kobold

Back in 99 my first magic weapon as a rogue was a combine spear from gypsy camp in lavastorm for 50-60pp
Old 09-21-2019, 06:31 AM
Kobold

Might even need to do some zone alterations for green for places like hate and fear. The classic versions are much different as most people know. However, it's not unthinkable for someone to look at Cazic Thule and think "OMFG I want that Bile Etched Obsidian Choker" not knowing that it wont drop for 2 years.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractVision [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about a Green auction tracker? Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one is probably simple, but I'd like a Pre-Kunark only database before Green launches. That way we can categorize weapon by dps/armor by ac, and not see something out of Veeshan's Peak.
Unfortunately both of these fall in to Ravhin's camp (or any other brave volunteer who knows how to write PHP code and is willing to enhance Ravhin's work: http://wiki.project1999.com/code/p99wiki.extensions.zip

Personally I am highly allergic to writing PHP, so I can only do front-end stuff. A Green-only auction tracker needs a database to work (ie. can't be done on the "front-end").

As for filtering the items, the pages like http://wiki.project1999.com/Special:...d/Ear/AllItems can already filter out the Velious items so ... that's something ... and in theory I could add checkboxes like the "NO DROP" ones I already added. But for them to work the checkbox needs to know which items are from which era, and that would require ... you guessed it: PHP work (from Ravhin) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might even need to do some zone alterations for green for places like hate and fear. The classic versions are much different as most people know. However, it's not unthinkable for someone to look at Cazic Thule and think "OMFG I want that Bile Etched Obsidian Choker" not knowing that it wont drop for 2 years.
Ok here's something we players don't need anyone special for! I 100% agree that we're going to need to start "splitting" some zone pages, like the planes and Runnyeye.

Up until now we got by with both Runneyes being the same page, but someone is going to need to copy the RunnyEye Citadel page and make a new "Clan RunnyEye" page from it (the current one is just a redirect to RunnEye Citadel). Then someone will need to "wade through" the page and remove all the new stuff: get rid of Lord Pickclaw for instance. Then they'll also need to remove older stuff like "The Goblin King" from the Citadel page.

Someone will also need to do the same for any "overhauled" zones: the planes, all the Chardok-revamped zones, etc. ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread